Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  "Show in table bar" option will not stay checked in table advanced settings

Posted 11-15-2022 09:01
    I have a table in an app that I am unable to access.  I can access its settings but not actually view the table and its records.  I'm logged in with an admin account with rights to view all tables and view, add, modify, and delete all records.

In this specific table's advanced settings the "show in table bar" option is unchecked and the "Include this table in global searches" is checked.  When I tick the box to "show in table bar" and save, the box becomes unchecked.

Does anyone know what might cause this behavior?

------------------------------
    UNITAD ELMS

• 2.  RE: "Show in table bar" option will not stay checked in table advanced settings

Posted 11-15-2022 11:17
    Weird behaviour.  I suggest trying another Browser.  (Firefox or Chrome Edge, Safari) to see if the behaviour is associated with the browser cache.

Mark Shnier (Your Quickbase Coach)
    mark.shnier@gmail.com

• 3.  RE: "Show in table bar" option will not stay checked in table advanced settings

Posted 11-15-2022 13:39
    Thanks! That was it.  I tried a New Private Window in Firefox, but had the same issue. Then I tried an InPrivate window in Edge and it worked.

UNITAD ELMS