Forum Discussion

BobThomas1
Qrew Cadet
2 years ago

Trying to find trends in patient encounters

I'm trying to find trends in patient encounters by providers. For example if a service provider is seeing 15 people a day on average, but then his average has dropped to perhaps 10 a day, that is a significant piece of data. Since a provider may be sick or have the day off, an occasional lower number isn't significant.

I have been following Adrian Lloyd along with Thomas Leverone's moving average piece Quickbase Analytics: Using Moving Averages to Identify Trends.

Here is a sample of what we have generated for Encounters. The sites relate to the providers so I can drill-down to providers with a daily or weekly average.

It seems to be a bit complex task, but I'm thinking that Adrian ( YouTube https://youtu.be/9ZFc9kKdUC4 ) and Thomas's articles are the way to go.

Any suggestions welcome. I intend to delve into more the rest of the week. I am working with copy data, though it is current data, that has been imported by BOX and/or Pipelines.
Quickbase remove preview
Quickbase Analytics: Using Moving Averages to Identify Trends
This article is the second in the Quickbase Analytics series. These posts outline different approaches builders can use to improve the analytical insights they gain from their Quickbase apps. This post builds on top of the first entry , which outlines the benefits of .
View this on Quickbase >

------------------------------
Bob T.
------------------------------
No RepliesBe the first to reply