Forum Discussion

YasminBoyrati
Qrew Member
11 months ago

URL "Sign it" has stopped working in forms

Hi,

I'm looking for some guidance on why the "Sign it" field on my app forms has stopped working. It used to be that you click "sign it" which took you to new window and allowed you to sign and submit, then returned the signature to the form. 

At the moment, the pop up window opens and allows you to sign but it won't allow submitting the signature and returning it to the form. The pop-up error I get is

"Record ID, Field ID, or DBID not found. Please check the URL and try again."

The code I currently have in the field is below:

URLRoot() & "db/" & Dbid() & "?a=dbpage&pageid=2&dbid=" & Dbid() & "&fid=" & 28 & "&rid=" & [Record ID#]

This code was added to the forms over a year ago and has worked great since but suddenly stopped functioning. If anyone has any input as to why the URL is no longer working, I would really appreciate your assistance.

Thanks! 

------------------------------
Yasmin Boyrati

4 Replies

• The button is calling a custom code page so I don't know what that code page is expecting, but the code you posted looks very odd.

This part here looks wrong.  Did you exactly copy and paste the button code.  Does the formula show an error?

& "&fid=" & 28 & "

Mark Shnier (Your Quickbase Coach)
    mark.shnier@gmail.com
      YasminBoyrati
      Qrew Member

I have copied the exact code as listed under the URL field "sign  it". The code does not show any kind of errors except the one that pops up when trying to submit the signature

Yasmin Boyrati
        YasminBoyrati
        Qrew Member

The two fields relating to a signature on the form are listed 

Sign it - Field type - URL (formula) - the code listed above is under this field.

Signature - Field type - file attachment (signature gets pasted here)

Yasmin Boyrati