Forum Discussion

EstherLaVielle
Qrew Cadet
4 months ago

Post-Healthcare Network Qrew Meeting Notes Jan 24th, 2023

Hello Healthcare Network Qrew!

Here's a quick recap of the agenda we covered in our first Healthcare network meeting of the year: 

• Letty Kaleycik from Aetna shared how she uses a personalized dashboard app to keep herself organized with all the information she'll need for her job. She created tabs on the buttom of her dashboard, and used button to link to reports from various apps, forms, learning resources, and other information from her organization.

Password to access the recording: Jan2024healthcaremeeting

• Many of you have asked for a copy of the shell of this app. I am currently working with the App exchange admin to get this approved. Once it's been approved, I will share you the link where everyone can download their very own personalized dashboard app. Stay tuned for more details coming soon! 

Our next meeting is Wednesday March 20th. If you have a use case or a topic for discussion you would like to bring up, please reach out and let me know. Thank you and see you at the next meeting! 

-Esther

------------------------------
Esther LaVielle

2 Replies

• Hi Esther. I'm part of a healthcare clinic using QB for our EMR. How can I sign up for the next meeting? Thanks!

Rainey Johnston
      EstherLaVielle
      Qrew Cadet

Hi Rainey!

Thank you for your message! I sent everyone who is signed up for the Healthcare network the zoom link. Did you receive the email? If not, you can click here to register and save the date for the 27th.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you at our next network meeting.

- Esther

Esther LaVielle