Forum Discussion

EstherLaVielle
Qrew Cadet
6 months ago

Post-Network Healthcare Network Qrew Meeting Notes 11/29/23

Hello, Healthcare Network Crew!

Thank you to all who were able to join us today for our last Network Qrew meeting of 2023. We had 20 of us in attendance who tuned in to see Lisa Sullivan and Debbie Taylor from Cloudbase Services share their Clinical Trial Management and Contract Management applications. If you are interested in learning more about these applications or would like to ask questions to Lisa and Debbie, feel free to connect with them on our partner page here.  

Attached to this post is a copy of the slide deck from today's presentation. 

Link to the recording

A couple of announcements:

Be sure to check out our upcoming events on quickbase.com/events

• The App Admin Customer Network is launching Thursday November 30th at 12pm EST! This is a new customer network group for app builders who are looking to learn and share tips and tricks to build apps. Our first meeting will feature our product team who will be gathering feedback from our customers on our Smart Builder AI and other tools. This is your chance to give valuable feedback to our product team!
  • The END OF YEAR Customer Network survey will be launched the first week of December 2023. We will be sending the survey via email so keep an eye for it. Your opinion is very important to us and the success of our program planning for 2024.
  • I looking got new customer use cases and folks who would like to share their app and use care for 2024! If you are proud of the success that your applications at your organization, we would love to hear about it. Please contact me and we can schedule you in for our next meeting in 2024.

Thank you so much and I hope everyone has a wonderful December and I look forward to meeting again in January 2024.

-Esther

------------------------------
Esther LaVielle
------------------------------
No RepliesBe the first to reply