Forum Discussion

6 Replies

• I just hid an app 5 minutes ago and immediately regretted it. That's how I ended up here right this moment. I figured out how to unhide the hidden app. On your page where all your apps are listed, next to the search bar click 'Advance Search' > search by apps I manage > find it in the list and click (add) next to the app name. It is now unhidden.

• Hi Bob,

Is this an app that you built or were given access to? It is also possible from My Apps to do an advanced search and show only apps you are the app manager for or all apps you have access to. That will give you a list of those apps that meet that criteria. That might help you narrow it down.

------------------------------
    Evan Martinez
    Community Marketing Manager
    Quick Base
      BobThomas1
      Qrew Cadet
      Thanks Mark & Evan,

I could only find the 9 apps going through the whole alphabet. So  probably didn't lose it.

I have been trying to follow Nancy Conner's book as an outline, updating it with the University classes. 

I tried to contact Nancy Conner, since her book, the only one I could find, was written in 2007.

Bob T.
        MarkShnier__You
        Qrew Champion
        Quick Base: The Missing Manual. 

I am surprised you were able to find that book. It is a collectors item really. I have a copy on my bookshelf. But now Quick Base has moved all their education to online tutorial videos.

When I was learning, the Office Hour Webinars done by a Kirk Trachy were wonderful.  He is still faithfully doing them.

Mark Shnier (YQC)
        Quick Base Solution Provider
        Your Quick Base Coach
        http://QuickBaseCoach.com
        mark.shnier@gmail.com
  • Two ideas
     If you go to the MY Apps page you can search and I suppose that you could do a single letter search.  There are only 26 letters and you can search them in order of likeliness. 

If you have access to the Realm Administration or know someone who does, you can look at your userid and it will show all the apps you have access to.

Mark Shnier (YQC)
    Quick Base Solution Provider
    Your Quick Base Coach
    http://QuickBaseCoach.com
    mark.shnier@gmail.com