Forum Discussion

AhuvaBrown
Qrew Trainee
4 years ago

Connected Table Auto Refresh More Frequently

Is there any way to perform an auto refresh on a connected table more frequently than once an hour?

------------------------------
A Brown

14 Replies

• Hi Ahuva;
    You can do this with webhook and it can be done natively in Quickbase. You need to know the replicationID of table.
    Please see webhook in attached image. You can find single and plural record name in table advanced settings.
    Also you can see this post for finding replicationID : 
    https://community.quickbase.com/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?MessageKey=ba4a6b93-bb6c-4dff-9e97-a70fc52b6283&CommunityKey=d860b0f8-6a48-487b-b346-44c47a19a804&tab=digestviewer
    Thank you

Razi D.
    Desta Tech LLC
    razi@destatechs.com
      Qrew Member

This is delayed from when you posted, but thank you, Razi!! This worked amazingly for me just now and your sharing it is much appreciated. 

AidonOlligschla
        Qrew Cadet

Hello All,

Here is the problem I'm trying to solve: we use a third party system and receive email notifications.  However, email traffic is already excessive.  The goal is to create a dummy gmail address into these notifications, connect the mailbox with Quickbase, and utilize QB's notification structure to send SMS Text Message alerts.  All working so far except for my hourly limitation of the connected table refresh.

I believe I've set the Webhook up correctly, including user token and replication ID, but how do I know how often I can have the table automatically refresh?  It would be fantastic if it could refresh every minute or two, as the SMS messages could then be received within a 5 minute interval of actual occurrence.  Screenshot attached for reference.

Thank you,

Aidon Olligschlager |
        Flight Operations Technical Support
        Pentastar Aviation
        Waterford MI
        aolligschlager@pentastaraviation.com | 248-202-9587