Forum Discussion

ChristineKirk
Qrew Cadet
30 days ago
Solved

Extrapolating nuanced data

Hello again - one more for today! I'm self-taught in Quickbase and data management altogether. I'm trying to suss out the best way to pull some data. We capture a dataset on consults in our Quickbas...
    ChristineKirk
    23 days ago

Thanks Mike - I have tons and tons of charts - haven't yet explored the new dashboards.

So this specific use example - we have "Call Records" with a field, "Type of Call". Every call = 1. New Consult, 2. Continued Consult, or 3. Not a Consult

As mentioned above, with options 1 and 2 - it's not predictable to know which of those call types we'll receive basic patient demographics. We might receive it on the first call, or that one might be very brief and we capture it on the second "Continuation". Sometimes we capture it on both. Basically a nurse enters it if she knows it.

My goal is to make sure that for every 1 case we served (New plus all its subsequent consults), we're counting it only once. My suspicion is that this is maybe a hair too complex to really do here..... Like I'd need maybe a way to tie the records from the same table together in order to filter.

With that expanded info, any other ideas?

Thank you!