Forum Discussion

BradElmore
Qrew Assistant Captain
11 months ago

New Dashboard and Embedding Power BI (sign in issue)

I have embedded a Power BI report into a New Dashboard via web page widget -- however when I click on the Power BI "Sign In" --- A new window is launched BUT the Sign-In does not happen......(I have no Issues when embedding a power BI report into the Old Dashboard) --- 

In order to view the an embedded report within the New Dashboard -- I first have to view the Embedded Power BI report from a Qbase Code Page and sign Into Power BI from the Code Page -- and then go back to the New Dashboard -- then I'm able to view the report.

Any suggestions on how to Sign into Power BI from the New Dashboard?

------------------------------
Brad Elmore

5 Replies

ben_simon
    Community Manager

Hey Brad, let me check with our product team to find an answer on this. 

Ben Simon
    bsimon@quickbase.com

Do you have Feedback on how to make Quickbase Community a better experience? Let's chat!
      BradElmore
      Qrew Assistant Captain

Ben, Hope all is well with you. I wanted to ask if you have had any responce on this question....or an alternative approach -- but still using the new dashboard. Thank you

Brad Elmore
      KristaSibery
      Qrew Trainee

Any update on this yet? I'm having the same issue.

Krista Sibery
        ben_simon
        Community Manager

Hey Brad and Krista,

My apologies on the delayed response. I wasn't able to find any answers in my review. What I should have encouraged from the start of this thread was a support case so our Tech Support team can either identify this as a bug, inform you of this being a known issue and provide you with an update on a fix, or provide you with support for how to get this working. I originally thought I could chat with a few members of product team to get a more clear and direct answer, but that shouldn't have been the approach I took here. 

Please open a support ticket and let our Tech Support team work through this issue with you.

Ben Simon
        bsimon@quickbase.com

Do you have Feedback on how to make Qrew Discussions a better experience? Let's chat!
        https://calendly.com/bsimon-2
    BradElmore
    Qrew Assistant Captain

Ability to sign into Power BI from a new dashboard is now working. 

Brad Elmore