Forum Discussion

GalenShimoda
Qrew Member
6 months ago

No Customize Page Option

One of my users created a new app and added me as admin.  I went into a table and opened a new entry.  That entry does not have a "Customize Page" option.  All the other apps and fields outside of this app my assistant created has that option.  I confirmed that I am admin with all of the options to modify and change the tables in this app.  Please help. 

------------------------------
Galen Shimoda

5 Replies

• Are you referring to the form 'Customize Form' hyperlink? Or something else? If this is a brand new app then the default will be the new form layout which does not have the customize form link anymore, instead it has the slider icon in the upper right hand corner for 'Form Settings' with the updated form configuration layout. 

Chayce Duncan
      GalenShimoda
      Qrew Member

Yes I am referring to the Customize Form link.  It isn't there anymore and makes it very hard to make edits without it. 

Thank you,

Galen Shimoda

Shareholder

Admitted to California and Utah

P: (833) 201-0213

F: (916) 760-3733

California Office

9401 E Stockton Blvd., Suite 120

Elk Grove, CA 95624

Utah Office

1414 E. Murray Holladay Road

Holladay UT 84117

www.shimodalaw.com

____                                          _______________________

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the Shimoda Law Corp. at 916-525-0716 and destroy the original message and all copies.

ChayceDuncan
        Qrew Captain

The new forms have the Form Settings icon where the customize form hyperlink used to be

That will bring you to the new form builder settings page which is more drag and drop centric as opposed to the old forms. You can swap the old legacy form back as the primary if you prefer to keep the older forms in the Settings for that table (which is what I always do now) or make your edits as needed to the new form. 

Chayce Duncan