Forum Discussion

LenReo
Qrew Member
9 years ago

Password Reset Error

Sent invites to two persons in my company, who are unable to login to QuickBase.  They are getting and error "incorrect user name or password".  When they try to change the password,  they receive the error "Password reset error...the link has expired".  This happens within a minute or less of receiving the email to reset their password.  Just takes them into an endless loop of this message.

3 Replies

• Have they registered for a QuickBase account?  They would first need to register for a QuickBase account on your subdomain (COMPANY.quickbase.com) using the email address you gave them access under.

Otherwise - you should file a Support case, and QuickBase Support will help you sort it out.
      RonRuetz
      Qrew Trainee
      I have a user that has registered, tried to change his password, and comes back with a message Password Reset Error.    I deleted the user and resend the invitation and still gets the same error.  How can this user get access to QB?
      EvanMartinez
      Qrew Elite
      Hi Ron,

I would suggest putting in a support case with the Quick Base Support Team to get that user help with their password reset. This error can happen not infrequently when a users email server is using security to scan and audit the reset URL we send to a user causing it to break. The first step is identifying what is causing that user to get the error message and the Care team can help with that. You can put in a support case by clicking here.

You would just want to include the users email address that is having issues as well with the case.