Forum Discussion

KristaSibery
Qrew Trainee
3 months ago

Pipeline error: Remote service reported an error: The request is unprocessable because it uses too many resources

We have a set of pipelines that pull a lot of data from Sharepoint into quickbase. Yesterday they all failed; and they did again today. The error message I get is "Remote service reported an error: The request is unprocessable because it uses too many resources". I googled it but still don't really understand what the error means. Can anybody else what I need to do to fix the pipelines?

------------------------------
Krista Sibery

2 Replies

• I can only speculate, but your comment that you pull a lot of data and the error message plus my own googling looks like this is a throttling item with Sharepoint. If you tried to rerun just one pipeline in isolation does the same error occur (as in the other ones all being off)? If you're able to get them to run in isolation then you may need to stagger the schedules so that they're hitting at different intervals to where Sharepoint doesn't throttle the requests. 

Chayce Duncan
  • Hi Krista! I'm getting the same error from two days ago. If you solve this I would like to know and maybe understand the approach. 

Thanks!

Notifications IT