Forum Discussion

MikeTamoush
Qrew Commander
3 years ago

QuickBase 'double loading' on Firefox

Has anyone else notice the behavior recently change on Microsoft firefox? Not sure if it is due to a recent update in QB or Firefox (this does not happen in Chrome), but curious if anyone else has suddenly experienced all QB pages 'double loading.'

That is to say you click on a table, or record, or any page in quickbase, it begins to load and then immediately begins to load again. I started noticing this maybe a week ago. Curious if anyone has the same behavior and knows the cause.

Definitely browser specific, so I can simply change browsers if needed, but wondering if anyone else has insight.

------------------------------
Mike Tamoush

4 Replies

• This has been happening for me as well on linux. It hasn't caused me any issues so I haven't tried to fix it, but I will let you know if I ever give it a shot/figure out what is causing it.

Sean Connaughton
  • Hi Mike,
    Are you still having this issue?  My issue is not exactly like yours but I can be working on something that has a 4 page long report and it will just reload when I try to go onto page 2.
    Did you ever get a fix for your problem?

Thanks

Joanne Gallacher
      MarkShnier__You
      Icon for Qrew Legend rankQrew Legend
      I also am  experiencing the double loading on Firefox and I put in a ticket. They said it was a known problem that they are working on.

I do most of my work in Chrome but sometimes I need a second browser going as well.

Mark Shnier (YQC)
      mark.shnier@gmail.com
      MikeTamoush
      Qrew Commander

Joanne,

As Mark mentioned, this is a known bug. No fix as of yet.

Mike Tamoush