Forum Discussion

shivanijain1
Qrew Member
8 months ago

QuickBase Export Table to CSV

Is there a way to export a table to CSV using "Export Records to CSV" step under Bulk Record Sets QuickBase channel?

------------------------------
shivani jain

4 Replies

• Are you asking for a way to export the entire table as opposed to a subset of fields? Is there something specific you're trying to do that you aren't able to find? The answer is yes, you can export the entire table if you provide a query such as Record ID# is not 'blank' since that is not possible and returns all records. As for the fields you would just need to select them all and include them in your list of fields.  

Chayce Duncan
      shivanijain1
      Qrew Member

Hi Chayce, First of all, thanks for getting back to me.

I am trying to export the entire table to CSV file. While using "Export Records to CSV", this step gives a file_transfer_handle URL. I am not able to figure out how to download/generate csv using this url. Attaching a screenshot of the output for your reference - 

shivani jain
        ChayceDuncan
        Qrew Captain

Ah - then you'll need to decide how you actually want to move that file to where you can get it. The File transfer handle is basically the Pipeline path to where that file lives for Pipelines to access. For you to get it - you will need to put it or send it somewhere. Examples could be: 

1. Adding / Uploading the CSV to a record in QB as a file attachment
        2. Emailing the file to yourself
        3. Uploading the CSV to Box or something equivalent. 

Pipelines won't actually download anything for you directly, if you need a physical file in your browser you would just go directly to the table and download the CSV from there. 

Chayce Duncan