Forum Discussion

JimHarrison
Qrew Champion
3 years ago

Status of Status page

Current status

Performance issues

Current status in effect for 1 days, 1 hours, 56 minutes, and 7 seconds.

The Quickbase Status page says there are performance issues for the last 24 hours and no update. Does anyone have ideas what is happening? 

------------------------------
Jim Harrison
transparency = knowledge + understanding : The Scrum Dudes

3 Replies

• Hi Jim,

Sorry about the confusion, I checked in with our team to see why that was showing and that was a status that wasn't cleared out of our Status page correctly and we haven't had an ongoing performance issue. Our status page should now reflect our live status, thanks for pointing it out.

Evan Martinez
      JimHarrison
      Qrew Champion
      Hi Evan,

Thanks for the response. How long should we expect to wait for the root cause analysis? The reason I ask is I see there are two incidents where it says "We will publish a root cause once we have it.". As you can see below this one is coming up on 9 days old.

Resolved at 09/14/2021 8:09 pm EDT

Root Cause:

We will publish a root cause once we have it.

Please advise,

Jim Harrison
      transparency = knowledge + understanding : The Scrum Dudes
        EvanMartinez
        Qrew Elite
        Hi Jim,

Usually us publishing our root cause analysis is bound up in us doing the work back of house to get a finalized readout of what happened and how we are going to tackle it going forward. For the incident you are reference that is 9 days old I'm not as sure on the timeline since it involved our website and that is a team outside of our product team so the process might be a little different. I am going to see if they have an idea of their timeline for publishing their root cause.

Evan Martinez