Forum Discussion

CarolineStuart-
Qrew Cadet
9 months ago

August meeting notes & follow-up

Thanks so much for joining us for the August Pipelines Customer Network Meeting! 

We had a great session that included:

• A product update from Edi Evastatiev who covered the latest updates coming to the new Pipelines Designer details here. Updates include:
    • The ability to add notes to your steps 
    • Export step notes to YAML
    • In September all channels will be available to all customers in public beta!
    • Coming soon: a Jinja Library with commonly used complex expressions
  • Don't know what the new Pipelines Designer is? 
    • Check out more information about Pipelines Designer here
    • Our product team has been hard at work addressing the builder experience for Pipelines which historically has been a more advanced part of the product. We are calling it the new Pipelines Designer and it has been developed based on feedback from our group members to significantly improve the experience of building and managing Pipelines. 
    • The latest updates in Pipelines Designer bring a range of new features, including an infinite canvas workspace, an enhanced step configuration process, the ability to rearrange steps using drag-and-drop, a new code editor, a step reference validator, and numerous other additions.
    • Right now the new Pipelines Designer is in beta. If a customer wants to join the beta before it's available in Sept you can email Edi at EEvastatiev@quickbase.com 
  • We had a great discussion where Edi collected feedback on why customers are not currently using the Pipelines Wizard to build. 
  • We then went into breakout rooms with 2 Quickbase experts in each room where customers could ask any Pipelines question they wanted!

Attached is the slides from the meeting.

Below is the recording information: 
https://quickbase.zoom.us/rec/share/ogneVi-Cq7JNBswWYHUePo6D5VmICh8T6hjIuc7Ib-UvVRg-6weqo7hnbUrXRReS.ZdIF4uAvINVvqYAh?startTime=1692719537000
Passcode: tX!*9KJb

------------------------------
Caroline Stuart-Freas

2 Replies

DwightMunson1
    Qrew Assistant Captain

I had to just right at 1:00 PM, glad to hear about the notes going to the YAML and the jinja library!

For the beta, is there a way to switch between the current view and the beta view? 

Also, do you have a list of presenters? I know you were looking for some and filled September? I could present some things that me and Ryan came up with for the App Library maybe. It utilizes the Make a Request step and the RestAPI. 

Dwight Munson
      CarolineStuart-
      Qrew Cadet

Hi Dwight thanks for your comments & questions!

Here are my answers:

• For the beta, is there a way to switch between the current view and the beta view?
        • This was asked in one of our meetings and Edi said that yes it was possible to do this! I will ask him to post more information here for you.
      • Also, do you have a list of presenters? I know you were looking for some and filled September? I could present some things that me and Ryan came up with for the App Library maybe. It utilizes the Make a Request step and the RestAPI. 
        • Thanks for offering and I would love to take you up on it! I've added you to my list of volunteers!

Caroline Stuart-Freas