Forum Discussion

BrianCameron
Qrew Trainee
4 years ago

Access to older Community Posts

Is anyone else getting system error messages when trying to open up older posts?  I was looking at one from 2017 and when I clicked on the post I got "Sorry...some thing is wrong followed by a very long error code "that has been logged".  Are older posts archived and no longer available?

------------------------------
Brian Cameron

7 Replies

• This is the error message:

Brian Cameron
  • Hi Brian,

Our community provider Higher Logic is having service issues right now. They are aware we have had users run into this issue and their engineering team is looking into the root cause at the moment. It seems to be a random assortment of pages at this time and I'll be happy to update this thread when I hear back from them with more specifics.

Evan Martinez
    Community Marketing Manager
    Quick Base
      UrsulaLlaveria
      Qrew Assistant Captain
      Please do, I am trying to search for an answer to a conundrum and I can't open up any of the posts to look through the logic.

Ursula
        EvanMartinez
        Qrew Elite
        Hi Ursula,

Unfortunately right now it is impacting a lot of our older posts, their team is looking into it and I'm keeping my fingers crossed they can get to the root of the problem soon. If you are in need of help on a question new threads don't seem to be impacted so it is possible the community could help you in a new thread right now while you wait. Thank you so much for your patience while we work with them to look into the issue.

Evan Martinez
        Community Marketing Manager
        Quick Base