Forum Discussion

ChrisBaker1
Qrew Cadet
6 years ago

automated emails

I am trying to set up automated emails with specific criteria. We are an engineering firm that uses Quickbase to track projects and workflow. i would like to send a weekly email to the employees that would show how many of their projects were approved, rejected, how they compare to their peers, etc... I know that there is capability within Quickbase to set up emails but I am not sure if you can (and how to) create specific criteria or if you can only use one of the existing formats that are currently in Quickbase.

6 Replies

• Quick Base can auto email any report on a regular schedule.

But first you need a report.

I would focus your efforts and questions in making that report
  • I should mention though that it is also very easy to make a report filtered in such a way that each user only sees their own projects.

So for example you could have a single report being emailed to 100 users and it will be one report and one automated subscription but each of the 100 users will get a different report.
  • Yes, I have that figured out (mostly) but I will likely need help to build the report I am looking for. in the past when I have tried to combine data from multiple reports into one, I hit a road block
  • If you would like some one on one assistance, you may contact me via QuickBaseCoachcom

Or else you would need to get into much more detail about your tables and their relationships and what the reports and charts are supposed to present.
  • The automated email is not working on my case as I am having an issue of

on my outlook account and the automated email is not getting responded.