Forum Discussion

KinsonLam
Qrew Trainee
11 months ago

Can I interact between reports in APP's homepage

Hi,

Can I click a section of a pie chart, and then trigger to apply a filter and refresh a report show in the same page?  Like this example below, instead of open a new page in a new browser tab by clicking the pie chart, I want to click on the red sector in the pie chart and then the lower table list will show only the record of this sector?  Any idea how?

thanks for sharing any opinion.

------------------------------
Kinson Lam

3 Replies

• I don't think that is possible, but you should get the same result just using a dashbord filter. Whatever the field is with the yes no question, make that your dynamic dashboard filter

This would mean rebuilding that page as a dashboard, rather than the legacy home page type.

Mike Tamoush

KinsonLam
      Qrew Trainee

Hi Mike,

Thanks suggestion.  Can you tell me more how to use dynamic dashboard filter?  Thanks

Kinson Lam
        MikeTamoush
        Qrew Commander

If you go to your app settings, there is a place to build pages. There are multiple types of pages (Home Pages, Code Pages, Rich Text, and Dashboards). Select the Dashboard option. You will find you can build out your home page there. UP top, it will allow you to add a filter.

Mike Tamoush