Forum Discussion

GeorgeRomanowsk
Qrew Member
3 years ago

Connected Table not refreshing

I created a connected table with a csv file. The initial data file loaded successfully.

However, any subsequent csv files uploaded to the QB connected table sync folder are not being refreshed.

The connected refresh activity history states the data was refreshed successfully. however the original csv data file reappears. 

It seems the refresh data button is always picking  up the original csv file in which the connected table was created.

Any thoughts?

------------------------------
George Romanowski

3 Replies

• How is the table refresh options set... is it set to append new data and update existing records just treat the most recent file as the source of truth?

Mark Shnier (YQC)
    mark.shnier@gmail.com
      GeorgeRomanows1
      Qrew Member
      the refresh options are set to "Make my data match the most recent csv" file.

I also tried the switching option to append the data.  Neither refresh option is working.  

The data refresh process  keeps on refreshing the data from the original csv file that created the connected table in the first place.

George Romanowski
        MarkShnier__You
        Qrew Champion
        The correct setting would be to append. But I can't explain why it's not doing that. Do you have any filters set?

Mark Shnier (YQC)
        mark.shnier@gmail.com