Forum Discussion

JannaClark
Qrew Member
4 years ago

Copying a customized button bar?

I've customized this button bar for one dashboard
and would like to copy it to a few other dashboards. What's the best way to do that?

Thanks!

------------------------------
Janna

3 Replies

• The only way is to copy the whole dashboard.  There is an icon to do that on the list of "Pages".  But you cannot copy and paste just part of a dashboard.

Mark Shnier (YQC)
    Quick Base Solution Provider
    Your Quick Base Coach
    http://QuickBaseCoach.com
    mark.shnier@gmail.com
  • Hi Janna,

Mark would be correct, if you want to bring elements of an established dashboard to a new dashboard the easiest thing to do is to copy the dashboard and take out the pieces you do not want and then put in what you need. Otherwise there isn't a way to copy something like buttons from one dashboard to another. If being able to copy that kind of element over to another dashboard would be helpful for you I would recommend adding it as feedback to our User Voice. User Voice is a tool our product team uses to track users interest in new features and enhancements to existing features. The Quick Base User voice can most easily be accessed from the My Apps page in Quick Base by clicking on the orange Feedback tab that appears on the right of the page or at http://quickbase.uservoice.com by signing in with your Quick Base credentials. If you have any trouble signing in directly with the URL going through the Feedback tab on the My Apps page most often resolves them.

If you do create a user voice feedback I would suggest dropping a link to your feedback here in the Community so that other community members with the same need can add their own votes to show support. 

Evan Martinez
    Community Marketing Manager
    Quick Base
      BrandonDrake
      Qrew Cadet
      Hi Janna, 

I have actually created a post similar to what you are looking for.  Here is the link. 

Brandon Drake
      JHI Group
      Monroeville OH