Forum Discussion

MuraliGangineni
Qrew Cadet
6 years ago

Display more than one report on a single page

I have a Formula-URL Button. When i click on that button , display more than one Table Report on the same page one below the other and that all Table reports should be in the Grid-Edit mode by default. How to achieve this in QuickBase ?

10 Replies

SuryaExpert
    Qrew Assistant Captain
    Can be done depending on the use-case. Can you present your use-case?
      SuryaExpert
      Qrew Assistant Captain
      Me too...About the use-case. As long as they are all related to something in common, it is quite possible. We do that all the time out here. If I have an Employees table (for example) and I have all their skills, projects they are working on, you could typically have all the subreports editable on the employees form. That is one page with multiple grid edit reports. But if they are not related, we can still relate it to some phantom concept. All depends on @murali's use-case.
        PennyWhoolery
        Qrew Member
        I am not Murali, but I want to do the same.

My use case is this: We monitor certain activity by our Sections throughout the world through a table called Scorecard. My Scorecard table is related to the Section table by Section Name.  I want to display 4 reports when the Section lands on a tab titled Scorecard (the reports are quarterly reports of activity by the Section). Is this doable on a tab, or does it need to be a page? Even if it is only a page, I am interested in learning how to accomplish this.

Thanks.

------------------------------
        Penny Whoolery
        ------------------------------