Forum Discussion

RobertMayer
Qrew Assistant Captain
6 years ago

Grid Edit instructions video?

Grid Edit instructions video?
Has anyone seen or created a video for new users about how to use Grid Edit?

7 Replies

• Hey Robert, I assume by now you've sorted this out, but it is a good idea for a video.

If I were to make a video, are there aspects of Grid Edit you think would be good for me to touch on?

-Sharon
      Quick_BaseJunki
      Qrew Captain
      Thanks for the idea Alex!

I'm thinking about doing some Quick Base Junkie "Quickies" - videos where I demonstrate new features and get right to the point with minimal setup or video editing... this way I can get more of them out quickly.

I'd likely put them on the Quick Base Junkie Blog and YouTube Channel.

What do you think?

-Sharon
      AlexCertificati
      Qrew Cadet
      I think that's a terrific idea. Me personally, I'm much more likely to watch a 30-60 second "check out this new feature" video than a deep dive.

I think Robert has a good idea too, in focusing some videos on how to take advantage of existing features as opposed to leveraging more advanced techniques (though of course don't stop making those videos). I don't know. There's always the risk of duplicating efforts with Quick Base theirselves - but this particular example is pretty striking the more I think about it. I could see a lot of value added in videos about how to use grid edit both aimed at QB devs and non-tech end users...