Forum Discussion

EricEric3
Qrew Trainee
7 years ago

Grid Edit Issue

I'm getting the classic error when trying to save - "While you were editing these records, some else was also editing some the same records and made changes that conflict with some of your changes." when doing a grid edit on a table and updating the same field of multiple records.
However, no one else is in the application, or currently has access to the application, other than me. It says the other user is (me) my username. I have no other tabs or browsers open. 

This is a false positive relating to something else that is going on. This is a detail table related to a header table. 

Please advise. Thanks

3 Replies

• Hi Eric,

Do you make use of any API calls or scripting in  your Quick Base environment that might make use your user credentials? For something like this if it persists I recommend putting in a support case so that you and a Care Rep can take a look at the issue together via a screen share and try to get to the source of where the conflict is coming from. They can help check for any API calls that might be running or any webhooks or Actions that could be automating your experience and causing conflicts. I would suggest the same for anybody having this issue once they have gone through the steps of making sure they are the only person logged in and using their Account and checking their logins to make sure they don't have multiple windows of the same record open. Thank you for your time today.