Forum Discussion

MayingShi
Qrew Member
4 years ago

How to display dropdown data that is from relationship to another App in Everyone on the Internet (EOTI) survey

Hi Quickbase Community,

I am stuck in displaying drop down list in an Everyone on the Internet (EOTI) survey. So I am making this survey form for members to enter their outreach call notes easily. And these entries should be linked to the specific "company name" in the CRM app. I have created the relationships, but the drop down only displays when I logged in, not when I am not. Is there a setting to solve this or a walk around to achieve this? 

Thank you all!
Matt

------------------------------
Maying Shi

4 Replies

• I suggest that you create a Connected Sync table to mirror your customer list in the EOTI. app.  I don't think the EOTI users will be able to see your customer list in the protected app.

Mark Shnier (YQC)
    Quick Base Solution Provider
    Your Quick Base Coach
    http://QuickBaseCoach.com
    mark.shnier@gmail.com
      MayingShi
      Qrew Member
      Thanks for your advice Mark. If I get another table in the EOTI. app to mirror the customer's table, does that mean any new outreach call entered in the survey also be mirrored back to the CRM App?

Maying Shi
        MarkShnier__You
        Icon for Qrew Legend rankQrew Legend
        You can still make a Report link field on your main app to show the Outreach calls as an embedded report.  What is the Key field of the parent Company Table?

Mark Shnier (YQC)
        Quick Base Solution Provider
        Your Quick Base Coach
        http://QuickBaseCoach.com
        mark.shnier@gmail.com