Forum Discussion

PatrickTucker
Qrew Trainee
7 years ago

I need a way for ""Email everyone in this column"" to have a custom subject, is this possible?

Or is there a better way to email people in a group with a custom subject, body, etc.  Currently I have an email button that does this, but it is on a per record basis and wont fill in mailto lines with multiple emails.

Any help is appreciated!

12 Replies

QuickBaseCoachD
      Qrew Captain
      Patrick is asking about the blue envelope on the bottom of a column of email addresses when there is a group by on the sort of a table report.
  • I followed the link I pasted before in one of my apps , they request update from the customers about their projects situation every new month .  I like the outcome. I paste the shot screen I hope it could be useful .

I can not help with the "blue envelope on the bottom of the column" because I never saw it.
      _anomDiebolt_
      Qrew Elite
      >I can not help with the "blue envelope on the bottom of the column" because I never saw it.

Ditto - Where art thou blue envelope? In any event I am 100% confident you can do this with script whatever it is you are trying to do.
      QuickBaseCoachD
      Qrew Captain
      when you have a table report which has a group by in the sort and includes a field of type email, there will be a blue envelope at the bottom of the column for the subtotals and grand total. 

Clicking on that invokes the client email and populates the TO box with that's column's email addresses.