Forum Discussion

MarkWenham
Qrew Member
4 years ago

Issue with Grid Edit

Hello all,
I am experiencing a new and strange issue with Grid Edit. As soon as I enter the edit screen I am presented with a dialog that tells me this. Has anyone encountered this issue? It does not appear to be browser dependent.
Thx

------------------------------
Mark Wenham

3 Replies

• That's a new one to me. Have you tried clearing your browser history and cache? Sometimes the cache causes strange things to happen.

Adam Keever
  • Hi Mark,

If this issue is persisting I would recommend reaching out to the Care team here at Quick Base as that is definitely unusual. You can reach them by creating a case here in Community by selecting 'Support' in the upper right hand corner or when signed into QB by clicking the question mark icon that appears in the upper right hand corner and selecting 'Manage Support Cases'. This way they can take a look at what might be causing this issue for you, as that pop up is not one I have seen very often at all and usually not in this sort of situation. If you have any trouble creating a case definitely let me know.

Evan Martinez
    Community Marketing Manager
    Quick Base
      MarkWenham
      Qrew Member
      Thanks. One other suggestion was to clear the browser cache. I had done that before raising the original question and that seemed to work for a few edits and then the issue resumed. I am planning on testing this again today so will definitely follow your suggestion if I see a recurrence.
      Brgds
      Mark

Mark Wenham