Forum Discussion

EdGrandinetti
Qrew Member
4 years ago

Multiple email addresses display in one notification

Looking to see if it's possible to have multiple addresses display in one notification. Currently when a notification is sent to more than one email address it sends individual notification to each user. Does QB allow for all addresses to be contained in one email, that way any of the recipients can see all others included in the notification and reply to all via email thread?

I have also tried configuring the notifications so they are sent via outlook client but I have not been able to format the body of the email, even when I change the email text format to html. 

I have a customized notification which I would rather use if possible.

Thanks for any insight!

------------------------------
Ed

2 Replies

• The email addresses need to be in separate fields.
    There is not a way that recipients can Reply All,
    But you are free to put any text in the body of the email including the names and or email addresses of all the recipients.

If you are adventurous, you may be able to use a Pipeline to send an Outlook email and that may have more flexibility in terms of the Reply All issue.

Mark Shnier (YQC)
    Quick Base Solution Provider
    Your Quick Base Coach
    http://QuickBaseCoach.com
    mark.shnier@gmail.com
      EdGrandinetti
      Qrew Member
      Thanks Mark,
      That's a bummer. I was hoping there was a more seamless way. Unfortunately our company doesn't subscribe to pipelines so I am not able to take advantage of that functionality.

Appreciate the response!

Ed