Forum Discussion

MichaelTamoush
Qrew Captain
4 years ago

PIpelines Down?

Anyone else having issues with Pipelines? If I create a pipeline, and trigger it, it will say 'Pipeline Started' then just freeze there until it times out about a 1/2 hour later. In the mean time, you can't do anything. You can refresh the page to the Pipelines home page, but you wont be able to edit or delete or do anything to your pipeline.

Perhaps pipelines is down? Wondering if it's local to my realm or happening to all.

Update: My existing Pipelines are firing, I just can no longer create a new Pipeline (well, I can create it, but it will freeze upon starting). Has anyone tried creating a pipeline today?

------------------------------
Mike Tamoush

7 Replies

• UPDATE: I would check your pipelines. I am in a world of hurt as at least 5 of my pipelines have frozen, 2 more I deleted in desperation trying to recreate as automations. Not sure what is happening but my Pipelines are failing left and right. Just stalling in limbo and doing nothing, then others stall behind that. It's a domino effect and my carefully set up system is currently imploding. Hopefully no one else is seeing this but might want to check....

Mike Tamoush
      JessicaFeauto
      Qrew Member
      One of my pipelines was doing the same thing you described this morning.  Haven't checked back but now I am scared to do so.  Have you reached out to support?

Jessica Feauto
        MichaelTamoush
        Qrew Captain
        Yes. They didn't know why it was happening and have escalated it. I am waiting to be contacted by the escalation team. I hope it is soon because I have no idea how many actions are being missed at this point. I suspect I am about to be in chaos....it's a fairly significant issue for me and I am more than a bit frustrated. This could cause me days worth of work trying to track down and re-trigger everything it is missing.

Mike Tamoush