Forum Discussion

ArleneAlvira
Qrew Member
3 years ago

Recovering a missing application

Hello Everyone

I realized today that one of my applications is missing.  I am know I did not delete it (or at least not on purpose for sure.)  Is there anyway to recover the application ?  To recreate it would mean A LOT of time that I don't really have.

Thank you

------------------------------
Arlene Alvira
Informa Energy, Inc
arlene@informany.com

2 Replies

• Hi Arlene,

If you didn't delete the application it is possible you simply haven't visited it in so long it fell off the recent apps listed on your My Apps page. One way to check for this is to go to your My Apps page and then select the Adv. search option that appears just above the search my apps box. This will take you to a dropdown where you can search for the app by its name or have it list all applications that you manage. This is a great place to start when you are trying to find apps that you don't have a direct link to but know should still exist. I hope that helps Arlene and if you are still having issues after that you can also submit a case to our Care team to see if they can help you locate that app. You can create a support case right here in community by clicking on Support where it appears on the global navigation at the top of the community page. You can also create a case in Quickbase by clicking the question mark (?) icon that appears in the upper right hand corner of the global nav and selecting Manage Support Cases

Evan Martinez
    Community Marketing Manager
    Quickbase
      ArleneAlvira
      Qrew Member
      Thank you Evan I will try that now and hope it is there.  Thank you for also letting me know about setting up a case with Quickbase if it is not.

Very much appreciated.
      A

Arlene Alvira