Forum Discussion

AndreaPahor
Qrew Cadet
5 years ago

Remove default header from report?

When printing a report, is it possible to remove the default header that shows the table name and report name (highlighted yellow in below image)?

1 Reply

• Hi Andrea,

There is not a way to remove the default header for reports when printing them currently. It is a baked in part of the print process and there isn't an option to toggle that off. If this is something that would help you get more use out of your reports I would suggest submitting this feedback to our User Voice. User Voice is a feedback tool that our Product Management team uses to keep track of customer interest in new features and enhancements. The Quick Base User voice can most easily be accessed from the My Apps page in Quick Base by clicking on the orange Feedback tab that appears on the right of the page or at http://quickbase.uservoice.com by signing in with your Quick Base credentials. It is possible some of the Community members may be able to suggest a work around that they have discovered here but it is also helpful for us to get this feedback to take into consideration. 

If you do submit this feedback I would encourage you to post a link here back to it so that other community members with the same needs can vote and show their support. Thank you for your question Andrea. _