Forum Discussion

InasZadi
Qrew Member
5 years ago

Sandbox publication error?

Hi,

I've been working in a sandbox of an app where I added a new lookup in cross-app table relation, a new role, edited some notifications, made a new homepage, some new reports, and had to update some permissions. The app in the sandbox works fine, I am warned when I go to publish that "Note: Data changes and changes made to automations, actions, webhooks, and personal reports will not be published.", when I go to publish the changes, it pops up with a warning box telling me all my changes will be published, but when I click "publish" or "publish and delete sandbox", an error occurs "Failed to publish changes. Try again."

I'm not sure why this is happening? Could it be that I made a change in the sandbox that can only be made in the live version?

Thanks for any help or information :)

------------------------------
Inas Zadi

4 Replies

• I've just read in the Sandbox Limitations page of QB Help that sandboxes do not support changes to automations which I think would include notifications. If this is the case, is it possible to revert only certain changes? I tried changing the notifications here to what they are in the live app, but they are still listed in the review part before publication.

Inas Zadi
      VivekVishwanat2
      Qrew Cadet
      Hi lnas,

I get the same error message while I try to publish my sandbox. I have raised a ticket at Quick base Care team. 
      I'm curious to know, did this issue resolved? If so, What was the problem that prevented the sandbox from being published.😅

Vivek Vishwanath
      Hyderabad, India
      +91 8185868789
  • Hi Inas,

If you are still running into this issue with your sandbox app I would suggest reaching out to the Care team via  a case and let them know what is going on. That way they can take a look at the error and issue you are running into and reach out to our team working on sandbox if they need to help you get to the bottom of the issue.  You can submit a case to our Care team right here in Community by clicking on Support where it appears in the upper right hand corner or at any time when you are in Quick Base by clicking the question mark (?) Icon that appears in the upper right corner and selecting manage care case. Certainly let me know if you run into any issues creating a support case and thanks for reaching out Inas. 

Evan Martinez
    Community Marketing Manager
    Quick Base
      InasZadi
      Qrew Member
      Thanks Evan, I've raised a support case :)

Inas Zadi