Forum Discussion

PaulPeterson1
Qrew Assistant Captain
3 years ago

Service Issues?

I have multiple users reporting pages not loading, spinning circles while pages trying to load, 502 errors, etc.  Is anyone else experiencing issues?

ā€‹

@EvanMartinez

------------------------------
Paul Peterson

7 Replies

• Hi Paul,

I checked in and we haven't detected a platform issue right now and don't have cases coming in on it. That could mean that you might be experiencing some performance issues on your app(s), do you know if it is specific apps on your account or is it happening all over in multiple apps? Either way I suggest putting in a case with our Tech Support team to check in on the issue so they can see what might be going on. It also helps us find out if we have more than one case come in with issues. You can put in a case here in Community by selecting Support where it appears in the global navigation bar or in Quickbase by clicking on the question mark icon in the global navigation and selecting Manage Support Cases.

Evan Martinez
      PaulPeterson1
      Qrew Assistant Captain
      This is impacting multiple apps.  In fact I cannot even open apps from My Apps.  I get a 502 Error when trying to open an app.

Paul Peterson
        EvanMartinez
        Qrew Elite
        Hi Paul,

You should definitely put in a case with our Tech Support team and let them know the apps impacted so they can dig into what you are experiencing. They can pull up more performance specifics.

Evan Martinez