Forum Discussion

JeffPeterson
Qrew Trainee
7 years ago

Table Grouping

On my app, I have all of my tables grouped in the proper order by going to Settings>Tables>arranging them how I want.

My question is, can I group the tables?  For example, can I have a group of 3 tables that I call People, then another group of 2 tables that I call Products, then say another table all by itself called Sales Reps?

2 Replies

• There is no current functionality for Table grouping.  The best you could do is to prefix the table names with something common.

Prefix:Table name

But there is limited space for a table name before it gets truncated for display purposes.
  • Hi Jeff,

If you feel that being able to label and group tables together would be a beneficial feature in Quick Base, I would encourage you to submit feedback regarding this via our Feedback Platform - UserVoice - Which can most easily be accessed from the My Apps page in Quick Base by clicking on the orange Feedback tab or at http://quickbase.uservoice.com .  This forum is used by our development team to explore customer suggestions for enhancements / changes to the platform. Many of the items that have been suggested by customers have already been incorporated into Quick Base and I would encourage you to participate as well.