Forum Discussion

TonyaTaylor
Qrew Trainee
6 years ago

upload multiple PDF files at one time to a record

I have several training documents that I would like to upload to an employee record all at once, is there a way to do this?

8 Replies

• Note that if the documents aren't each unique to the employee (ex. you create an employee record and you want to upload 'handbook.pdf' as well as 'updated use policy.pdf' and '1099.pdf' etc. to that employee record), you have a ton of native options depending on your structure and preferences. Is that your case, or is each document generated specifically for each new employee record?
  • The documents are training certificates unique to each employee, so each document is generated specifically for each employee.  There are not new employees, they are currently in the system. 
  • Quick Base knows this is a need and it�s somewhere on their development roadmap but no announced time frame.

If you need it now I�d go with Juiced. I�ve used that add on for some clients. It also easily uploads multiple photos from phones
  • Currently we can upload one photo at a time into a job file. We need the ability to upload multiple photos into a job file from an iPad. Do you have any ideas who we may contact to facilitate?

AustinK
      Qrew Commander
      A post or 2 above yours says the JuicedTech option works for phones if you want to upload multiple pictures at once. The link is the first post. You can contact them and see what their pricing is for it and if it works for all phones or not.
      JackMack
      Qrew Member
      Yes, I saw that after I posted my question. I emailed Keith with Juiced with a screenshot to see if he could verify and go into more detail.

Thank's Austin