Forum Discussion

MicheleWisley
Qrew Member
7 years ago

user name not spelled correctly

my user name has not been spelled correctly - I guess there was some type of change made over all to QB?  when this change occurred, I lost all the applications that I have had.  My user name should be michele.wisley@*******- where all my applications should be accessable when I log into QB.  However, a new user name - michelle.wisely@****** has been created & with this, I can't change my password because an email notification will never be delivered as my name is spelled wrong.  I need access my access in order to manage all 3rd party clinics that rent tenant space from ***.

6 Replies

MikeRedfearn
      Qrew Trainee
      And how would a "admin" do that? I am an admin but cannot change the name of a user. Her name is grayed out in the admin console and that seems to be the only place I could possible change her name.

------------------------------
      Mike Redfearn
        EvanMartinez
        Qrew Elite
        Hi Mark,

If you are running into that issue as an admin you would want to reach out to our Care team and they can help you troubleshoot an issue with a user email. When users issues like this come up they are the best resource to go to as they can help with troubleshooting. You can create a case with our Care team by clicking on the question mark icon that appears in Quick Base when signed in and selecting Manage Support Case or alternatively by clicking Support where it appears here in the upper right hand corner in the community, both will take you to our care team.

Evan Martinez
        Community Marketing Manager
        Quick Base