Getting Started

Getting Started in Community

Get the most out of your community experience.

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Getting Started

It is possible for our community to be such a vibrant and productive place thanks to all of the members who come to contribute questions, share their expertise, and show off their achievements. In a fast moving and technical community it can be tough ...

3 people like this.
  • Profile Picture

RE: Report based on edit date

Posted in: Getting Started

Thanks Brian, The ID is the Key field. I just did a test run and it doesn't seem to be the outcome I was hoping for. I uploaded a temp roster yesterday, 638 contacts. I then uploaded the edited version (658 contacts, including 20 new and 99 edited). ...

• Profile Picture

Code error

I borrowed this from another app and tried to make it work for my app but am getting an error code. Can someone please help. <script> $(function() { $("#email").change( function(e){ $("#email").val($(e.target).val()); } ); } ); </script> ...

Hi Rory, to relate the records automatically, you do need to have a unique value you can set as the key for the registrations table. However, when you say you need the transfers to appear on the registration table, is it okay to click to view an individual ...

Hi Ramya -- With the assumption that you have many clients (more than say...10), the most scalable way of doing this is having a separate Client table which houses the name, email and phone number of your clients. You would then have a relationship ...

Thomas: There is a app in the app exchange called, "ABC Customer Request Tracker". It is built with this example in mind. You can create your own forms and it uses EOTI, "Everyone on the Internet" to accept form posts and do as you like. Let us know ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Trouble setting up tables

Hi Ashley: Once you have a relationship between two tables you can summarize a lot of information about what is happening in that child table. We cover things like this each week during our "Office Hours" webinars. Each Tuesday and Friday at ...

I taught how to do that specific thing at our Empower user conference this year. The recording from the session can be found here: https://university.quickbase.com/empower2019-course/342287 and the application I taught from exists in the Exchange here: ...

1 person likes this.
  • Profile Picture

RE: Formulas

Discussion on this question can be found here in related thread. ------------------------------ Evan Martinez Community Marketing Manager Quick Base ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Career Opportunity

Hi Sergio, If you are looking to recruit some Quick Base talent you might also want to post over in our Job Posting forum, it is a new space specifically for Job Postings. We have a number of people who have joined up in that Community if you want ...

Polls

Latest Articles