Getting Started

Getting Started in Community

Get the most out of your community experience.

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Getting Started

It is possible for our community to be such a vibrant and productive place thanks to all of the members who come to contribute questions, share their expertise, and show off their achievements. In a fast moving and technical community it can be tough ...

3 people like this.
  • Profile Picture

RE: table to table automation

Posted in: Getting Started

Is there ever a case where a Contact would have more than one Action Status? And if they did have more than one, how would you want to handle which Action Status to update of the ones related to the Contact? ------------------------------ Ryan Stanford ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Text field formatting

In my example I have two text multi-line fields ('text 1' and 'text 2') , and a third text formula field, 'paragraphs', that will concatenate both with a newline character "\n". So you'll take 'text 1' and 'text 2' and in the 'paragraphs' field you'll ...

Good morning, Yes, depending on the use case you can either create a Formula - Numeric field or set up a Report Formula (if just want it for a specific report), and set the formula to be [Field A] * [Field B]. ------------------------------ John Crosland ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Exporting a Form

Thank you! ------------------------------ Kelsey Huse ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Classic Gantt Chart

Hi Jake, VeilSun has their QGantt and MCF tech also has their own as well that I have seen before, you can find more about it here it's Partner add-on page including a link to more resources. The Add-ons pages can be helpful when you are searching ...

• Profile Picture

RE: URL Encode Javascript

Hi Adis, Taking a look at the formula you pasted here I see your URLEncode doesn't have a closing parenthesis, does the formula you are using have the closing parenthesis where it is in your script? If it doesn't if you close the URL encode do you still ...

Thanks! It let me save the field with the error and DID actually work on the form. -- Bethany Dickey Program Administrator Mobile Bay National Estuary Program 118 N. Royal St., Suite 601 Mobile, AL 36602 251-459-8870 ...

Yes, I'm using screen scraping. But first the data is public data and the volume is trivially low (a few calls per day). Google used to have an API for this, but discontinued it. ------------------------------ ROBERT SACHS ------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Pipeline trigger

That's a great trick! Thank you so much for the tip! Definitely better than having to recreate a whole long pipeline a second time! ------------------------------ E. P. ------------------------------

Polls

Latest Articles