Getting Started

Getting Started in Community

Get the most out of your community experience.

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Getting Started

It is possible for our community to be such a vibrant and productive place thanks to all of the members who come to contribute questions, share their expertise, and show off their achievements. In a fast moving and technical community it can be tough ...

3 people like this.
  • Profile Picture

Number of Records per a page

Posted in: Getting Started

Hi, I Have a big table with many columns; In my table Home page I can only see 20 records. Is it possible to show 50 or more records on the Home page without removing any columns from the view> ------------------------------ Vivek Vishwanath Hyderabad, ...

So, I had to format each part of the date and time to get this to work. It will require more testing to see if it always works... Instead of: URLEncode(Now()) Which gave me a result of: 05-27-2020%2008%3A50%20AM or 05-27-2020 08:50 AM I had to use: ...

I have a key field that ties my child record to my parent record. The key field of the child record has the "read-only" form attribute as shown here: When a user creates a child record from within the parent record, there are no issues as the key ...

For sure if they see the need expanding beyond a couple of documents per record this is the way to go. Otherwise it gets really annoying to deal with.

Hey Zac, You could totally go ahead and have just a massive text multiple choice field. That should work. I would not do that, however. Reason 1: Have any of the subdivisions ever changed names? If so, you'll want to preserve existing data about them ...

2 people like this.

Hey Raj, Sunday this week is the 24th, right? If that's the case, then this formula works. NextDayOfWeek(ToDate([Date Created]), 0)​ Happy to help out more during Data Collaborative's free office hours, every Thursday at 1pm Eastern. Sign up here: ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Sharepoint

* Its Sharefile, in the title. Sorry for the typo. ------------------------------ Vivek Vishwanath Hyderabad, India +91 8185868789 ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

File Attachments Export

I am starting new apps from scratch because the existing ones that we have were created by a consultant. I need to be able to export documents, a table from an existing app, into a new app. When I export the documents table it just has the file attachment ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Hi

Hi Frank, I would, welcome to the Community! I would definitely agree with Austin that the University and the Empower content on there has a lot of good videos and demos that can be really helpful. There have been some great sessions in previous years. ...

Polls

Latest Articles