Getting Started

Getting Started in Community

Get the most out of your community experience.

View Only

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Creating a Discussion board

Posted in: Getting Started

When I reply to a post in my new discussion board, the reply does not connect to the original question. I'm thinking it has something to do with the thread ID On the discussion board in quickbase builder, the thread ID number auto populates. I mirrored ...

• Posted in: Getting Started

Thank you, let me stew on it! ------------------------------ Luisa Reis ------------------------------

the answer that I initially provided was professed with the comment that the newest entries are being logged at the bottom. If you have your field set to log the newest entries at the top then this is the formula for a formula date field type to extract ...

Phil, Here are two options. First one is to make three relationships between your Tech Table and Role Table You will always have three Tech and three Roles even if they are blank values. However I suggest that you do this instead Now you can ...

• Profile Picture

Content Management System

I'm looking to see if anyone has a template for a Content Management System using Quickbase? Specifically, for all our MarCom efforts? If you have one that you wouldn't mind sharing or if you can point to one, I'd be greatly appreciative. ------------------------------ ...

The simplest option would be a Quickbase Action. You can find Quickbase Actions in the table settings on the right side. They aren't often used anymore with Automations and now Pipelines having more capabilities. Provided your app has this option (I ...

• Profile Picture

Help with average

Hello! I am trying to build a chart (bar, line, does not matter) demonstrating an average duration, as measured in hours and minutes. On a table report of the individual records, it shows accurately the average. But scaling out by quarter (or any other ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Empty Field

It sounds like Related Table 2 or Related Table 1 is not set somewhere in those records. I think you likely have it set up that the Table 1 (Key Name); Table 2 (Key,Related Table 1, Date); Table 3 (Related Table 2, and Related Table 1). It seems that ...

No problem for reports or forms. But if you are using pipelines, you need to check if it's ok there. ------------------------------ Mark Shnier (Your Quickbase Coach) mark.shnier@gmail.com ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Can't delete a form

I literally found that right before you emailed me. That was after two hours of trying to figure it out on my own! �� Sally Andreatta Director of Contract Services 3215 Eaglecrest Drive NE Grand ...

Polls

Latest Articles