Getting Started

Getting Started in Community

Get the most out of your community experience.

View Only

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Getting Started

This is what I want to do 1. I have one table has couple options 2. there is another table like create a PO 3.I want make one button on the option table, and pick couple options which I need copy to another table into one PO ------------------------------ ...

Yes, " The tab seems to be the priority setting over sections". So no, you cannot have tabs inside sections. Except, I suppose, the first section can have tabs. ------------------------------ Mark Shnier (Your Quickbase Coach) mark.shnier@gmail.com ...

Hi Karah! Do you have the departments/teams denoted in a field already? If so, you can create a report and then using the Sorting & Grouping option, you can choose "Sort & Group" and then choose the field that lists which department the record is aligned ...

• Profile Picture

Lists and Random Functionality

Posted in: Getting Started

Hi everyone, I am new to QB so these questions could have simple solutions so I figured I would post them. I am currently uploading 100K+ in entries from excel and want to select a random 1000 from the data set. Is there a way to do that? I looked into ...

Solved issue, TY ------------------------------ Landon Smallwood ------------------------------

Thank you Mark So the Not Blank statement means I have to reverse the logic but I think that'll work. Basically hierarchy would be FC SLB Color (if this exists then use) City Set SLB Color (if this exists then use if there's no ...

This worked very well. Thank you so much Simon!. Anyone looking for same solution here is the summary. 1. Create a API gen results link for eg. https://Domain.quickbase.com/db/iddbdbdbid?a=API_GenResultsTable&apptoken=tokn123 t=1&query={'29'.CT.'TYCU700'}OR{'29'.CT.'TYRD60'}OR{'29'.CT.'TYTG8580'}&clist=29.17.7.9.8.38.44.49&slist=17 ...

Suggest that you change the key field of CMS table to be the [ID] field. And you will be able to make your relationship easily. ------------------------------ Mark Shnier (YQC) mark.shnier@gmail.com ------------------------------

Hi Paul, Since you already have the records in your Join table that show if a participant has gone to an event or an event was attended by a participant you should just be able to make a report link field on both of those tables to match things up and ...

Hi David, To go along with Mark's statement for a Pipeline if they are a smaller Pipeline there usually isn't a big impact on performance for nesting them together. As they get longer breaking them up can be a bit more efficient as they will then process ...

Polls

Latest Articles