Getting Started

Getting Started in Community

Get the most out of your community experience.

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Getting Started

You'll probably want to engage with a QSP. VARC specializes in connecting Quick Base to QuickBooks. ------------------------------ Blake Harrison bharrison@datablender.io DataBlender - Quick Base Solution Provider Atlanta GA 404.800.1702 / http://datablender.io/ ...

Hi Jack: The "Native" version of Exact Forms starts by using a Word document template to convert Word to and HTML page and publish the HTML to a Page inside your application. If you want more control over the columns, you can insert a table into your ...

Whoops - never mind - fixed the formula from Date to Text and now I get the numbers of the weeks... Yay. Now I want to display/chart as the actual day but am hoping that isn't too hard to figure out :) ------------------------------ Katherine Oakey ...

• Profile Picture

RE: ARCHIVES

Posted in: Getting Started

One option is to rename the apps in the format |Archive ABC App and the ones that are named with a vertical pipe | will sort last. ------------------------------ Mark Shnier (YQC) Quick Base Solution Provider Your Quick Base Coach http://QuickBaseCoach.com ...

It looks like you are missing the closing-parenthesis off the end of the formula ) after the last [Record ID#] Another version of this formula would be: URLRoot() & "db/" & Dbid()& "?a=API_EditRecord&apptoken=92wd2db2nn765dy8e3tqcpksavu&rid=" & [Record ...

If you're putting enough information in a Text Element to need a paragraph break, I would really suggest using a Rich Text Formula instead. This gives you the ability to use most all HTML and CSS tags in your formula AND you get the added benefit of being ...

1 person likes this.

:) Lmao thanks! I will try not to mess myself up next time while I do sneaky IOL implementations. Have a good one Mark! ------------------------------ Davy Ou ------------------------------

I have a pipeline that is sending a numeric % field value to a NEW SharePoint item where the column that receives my QB % is formatted to be a number and show as a percentage. When the pipeline runs and sends the value from QB to SharePoint it displays ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Checkbox Formula Field Error

Posted in: Getting Started

Awesome - thank you! ------------------------------ Jack Woods ------------------------------

If your user will need to edit a Ticket after selecting the Event and Date, I would suggest the following process: User is presented with a report showing the Events/Date (just as it is now) User selects the Event and is taken to the Event Form, ...

Polls

Latest Articles