Getting Started

Getting Started in Community

Get the most out of your community experience.

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: KANBAN

Posted in: Getting Started

Evan, Let me re-phrase, we have a total of 24 teams. These teams are broken down by Regional Managers that will have anywhere from 8-12 sub-teams (District Managers), each of these sub-teams can have 15-20 associates listed. That sub level is what I would ...

• Posted in: Getting Started

That worked out perfect! Thank you! ------------------------------ William Wallace ------------------------------

Thats an interesting thought Kirk. When I first started using QB in 2005 I think Home Pages were called Dashboards. Then they got switched to Home Pages. Now I guess they will become dashboards again. I like dashboard better. I'm not super familiar ...

Hi Thatchrina, So currently you have a Quickbase Automation that is grabbing a file attachment field and moving the file attachment from one table to another? Does that Automation actually currently work for you? An alternative to copying over a file ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Add Logo to Quickbase Header

Leah: I like uploading graphics to: https://imgur.com/upload Then capturing the link and insert it into the basic header. Because it is hosted in an https site it will render for you. Alternatively, you could create an images table, upload a graphic ...

Mark, Thanks for the help, but I got his error and no value once applied to the the cell. Any ideas? AHHH HAAAAA!!!! I had to change the Days (Format) to Formula - Duration! now it works! thank you! ------------------------------ William Wallace ...

Hello community. I need some help to retrieve the last value keyed from an item and autofill the column IF the value is empty. the information are in the same table. EX: id | item | cost quote n-1 | item a | 100 quote n-1 ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Channels

Hi Juan, When you are moving on to the new Pipeline are you starting with creating a brand new Pipeline or trying to create a new Pipeline? So long as an app has been added into the User Token there isn't a hard coded connection to one app, it should ...

I figured it out! Once I setup the summary total field to display on the from for "Add & Edit & View" it would display on mobile in real time. I had it set up to only display on the "Add" Form. Again, when it was on the "Add" form setting it would ...

Thanks, Mark. That was easier than I thought. :) ------------------------------ Aleksandra R ------------------------------

Polls

Latest Articles