Getting Started

Getting Started in Community

Get the most out of your community experience.

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Icon ribbon

Posted in: Getting Started

Thanks again, Mark. I knew it had to be there. ------------------------------ Michael Murphree ------------------------------

• Posted in: Getting Started

Man, I wasted a lot of time on this one lol. Thanks sir! ------------------------------ Russell Hanson ------------------------------

Im using a Quickbase pipeline to search records in a table and Create records in another table based on the values searched. Is there any way to know the count of found records while searching so I can use this value to in a field while creating new records ...

Hello, I'm trying to create a formula that will calculate the duration of how much time it took to change a status of a record but only taking into account business hours. For example: work hours 8 am - 4 pm (M - F) If I create a record at 3 PM ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Adding a record

Genius! You bailed me out again, Mark! Thx for the assist. ------------------------------ Michael Murphree ------------------------------

Okay, I will definitely be cognizant of that moving forward. These are the little obvious things that are huge to learn quickly. Appreciate it. I added a URL button to my Admin home page temporarily so that I can quickly access the Home Page I am working ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Barcode Printing

Thanks for the reply John, I was actually attempting to make labeling and relabeling in the field an easier process by being able to use any number tag and then simply applying the number to the unit in a specific identifying field that is related to ...

Lois, if the number of digits is 12 or less, then you should be able to change this to a numeric field and set the commas not to show. If it is more than 12 digits, then you will need to leave it as a ext field type. Are you uploading from Excel? is ...

Perfect! thank you! ------------------------------ Nic M ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Hiding Rows/Records

Suggest you create a checkbox field to mark records which might be hidden. For example it might be a flag field to flag certain records as being inactive. These can be updated in grid edit. Then you would offer a dynamic filter as to whether to show ...

Polls

Latest Articles