Getting Started

Getting Started in Community

Get the most out of your community experience.

View Only

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Getting Started

Ah, I finally found the thread I needed at the start. Summary Report and Color Coding or Rich Text Formula Field None of the fields in my table are recognized when I use the code in the link above, so I put in a support ticket. If I get it working, ...

If you are using Juiced Technologies' Exact FormsPlus! Tool; then you can use their PDF Merger tool to combine the PDFs into a single document. If you are not using Juiced Technologies' Exact FormsPlus! Tool, then you might want to consider it so ...

Hi there, I'm a complete beginner, so please bear with me. I need a field that shows Weekday, Month and day, with seven days in advance, except for Sundays and Saturdays. So if today is Monday, Jan 1st, I need it to show Monday, Jan 8th. If today ...

Mark You are all things Quickbase! Thank you for the article. Looking forward to the 26th! ------------------------------ Julie Meeker ------------------------------

Hi all, I am now setting up a notification with condition of "any field changes", with showing the copy of the record changed (%recData%). However, is it any alternative to show the changed field information in multiple record version? As I found "%recData%" ...

Worked like a charm Mark - many, many thanks!! I have to say that you have solved so many of my problems through this forum, I'm a huge fan! Thank you! ------------------------------ Sarah Kuligowski ------------------------------

Hi Mark, yes, it does have a filter option for includes current user. I've tried that as well and run into the same issues as I do when using the "is equal to" filter. When I use includes, all areas accounts and categories show up when I test as a specific ...

Are you using the native Quickbase Exact Forms or the Exact Forms Plus add on from Juiced? ------------------------------ Mark Shnier (Your Quickbase Coach) mark.shnier@gmail.com ------------------------------

Thank you, I will give that a try. Andrea ------------------------------ Andrea Johannes ------------------------------

------------------------------ Marcelo Benavides ------------------------------

Polls

Latest Articles