Getting Started

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Getting Started

It is possible for our community to be such a vibrant and productive place thanks to all of the members who come to contribute questions, share their expertise, and show off their achievements. In a fast moving and technical community it can be tough ...

3 people like this.

Hello all. My name is Lou. I'm an Engineering Supervisor at Southwest Airlines. For the previous 12 years, my work has been mostly mechanical engineering. However, starting in 2018 I was allocated to a large project to replace an outdated software platform ...

Hi Ryan, If you are triggering another Automation are you making sure that the related customer is being drawn in for every automation? That related customer would mean it should only find and check the box on other records that are for the exact same ...

• Profile Picture

Hello

Posted in: Getting Started

I am Jeff Love, I co-founded a certified Quick Base solution provider (Emendo Solutiosn) and am an expert builder based in Australia with 30 years of business process improvement experience. ------------------------------ Jeff Love co-founder Emendo ...

• Profile Picture

Tips on Posting a Question

Posted in: Getting Started

Our Discussions threads are a great place to collaborate with other problem-solvers on your questions. Below are some suggestions to help you get your Question noticed. Also find out about techniques to make sure your fellow problem-solvers have all the ...

2 people like this.

Polls

Latest Articles