Getting Started

Getting Started in Community

Get the most out of your community experience.

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Getting Started

It is possible for our community to be such a vibrant and productive place thanks to all of the members who come to contribute questions, share their expertise, and show off their achievements. In a fast moving and technical community it can be tough ...

3 people like this.

Last week Howard popped into an "Office Hours" webinar asking about how to find the closest customers to a given Latitude and Longitude location. Well you can do that with QuickBase. I went looking for a CSV file with a bunch of Latitude and Longitude ...

• Profile Picture

Save and Close functionality

Posted in: Getting Started

I am having consistency issues with the save and close button and have questions about how it works exactly. Sometimes when pressed it will go to the parent table and display all records, other times it will display the record I was just editing/adding ...

• Profile Picture

Changing Email "Sender" from Notify

I could not find a similar thread anywhere so I apologize if this is covered elsewhere, but... Is it possible to customize the notifications "sender"? Right now it comes from "notify" and it would be nice to have the company name displayed. Some of our ...

So, I have seen it on the forum many a time "How do I make a list look like a list, but [insert complication/conditional here]...". Well today I'm gonna give you all some code that may be helpful to start down the path of making stuff look gooder without ...

Yes, that's it. No idea how it got in there. Could have been on the original copied text. Makes sense as it is appended to the $QID test. Great, thanks for your help. ------------------------------ Edward Abrahim ------------------------------

I've thought about doing this on a few of my tables that require record deletion where I don't want to fully give the user the power to delete things forever without seeing what they want deleted first. This is pretty much exactly how I envisioned that ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Summary fields

I got it figured out. I had to set up the counter in another parent table and then add a total in the main parent table relationship blah blah blah. I don't even know how to put all that in words, but it came to me to give it a try and it works exactly ...

Kyle, This could start to get complicated but here is a first crack at the architecture for your application. Create your Customers and then add the Job Sites for them. Then when you have to create a Job for that day, you are picking the Customer ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Books for learning Quickbase

Austin is right the lessons from last Empower I would also totally recommend, there is a lot of good content in them depending on what topics you want to learn about. ------------------------------ Evan Martinez Community Marketing Manager Quick Base ...

Polls

Latest Articles