Celebrate

Celebrate

Your place to share the cool stuff you're doing and get inspired by the cool stuff others are doing.

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Celebrate

This is fantastic! That underlined bit down there all appears to be functional. Note the OpenAsPopup must be first, if SaveBeforeNavigating precedes, it doesn't work. Rich Text - Formula field example: var text btnName = "+ Child Records"; var text ...

• Profile Picture

Example of SaveBeforeNavigating

Posted in: Celebrate

Just came by to say it's verking! I am filled with so many happy's. "Builders can now use a new CSS class ( SaveBeforeNavigating ) inside of a formula-rich text field so that Quickbase saves the record before navigating when this setting is used. ...

1 person likes this.

Quickbase is uniquely positioned to solve numerous business problems because of both the product's incredible flexibility and the different approach to how people build applications on the platform. The problem solvers who use the tool can resolve critical ...

1 person likes this.

As a Data Analyst at Quickbase, I'm often asked to create reports and scorecards to track our performance over time. In most cases, it's easy to provide this data with the summary report feature – it can be done simply by adding the numeric ...

3 people like this.

Quickbase is a no-code platform that problem-solvers use to build powerful business applications regardless of their technical ability, but that doesn't mean software developers can't have fun, too! For example, Quickbase has robust and powerful APIs ...

4 people like this.

It sounds like you may be very new to Quick Base and I'm glad you found your way to the Community Forum. You are correct in thinking that each Question is a record. That does not mean that Question is not a field, however. From your image, it looks to ...

Polls