Celebrate

Celebrate

Your place to share the cool stuff you're doing and get inspired by the cool stuff others are doing.

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Celebrate

It sounds like you may be very new to Quick Base and I'm glad you found your way to the Community Forum. You are correct in thinking that each Question is a record. That does not mean that Question is not a field, however. From your image, it looks to ...

• Profile Picture

Archiving an Application

Posted in: Celebrate

Hey guys, I just wanted to share a desktop application I created that archives records. Original this tool was built for users who were looking to migrate off Quicbase and needed their data preserved. Quickbase offers to export data as a spreadsheet or ...

• Posted in: Celebrate

My favorite part was being in miami and those cool mirror dancers! ------------------------------ Kelsi Bierhalter ------------------------------

1 person likes this.
  • Profile Picture

RE: Chicken Tracking with QB

Posted in: Celebrate

Hey Scott, That's some great insight. I'll probably be embarking on the RFID aspect of my coop soon. Here's the app so far: I can't wait to report back on how it's going. Thanks so much for sharing your expertise! Best, ------------------------------ ...

Polls