Celebrate

Celebrate

Your place to share the cool stuff you're doing and get inspired by the cool stuff others are doing.

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Celebrate

With Thanksgiving fast approaching it is that time of the year (unbelievably, I know) where we reflect on things we are grateful for. With that in mind, I wanted to throw out a seasonal off-topic thread on things you are grateful for this year in your ...

My favourite part was definitely the boat cruise. Seeing the lights of Miami at night on the water was pretty spectacular. ------------------------------ Drew Woods ------------------------------

1 person likes this.
  • Profile Picture

RE: Chicken Tracking with QB

Posted in: Celebrate

Hey Scott, That's some great insight. I'll probably be embarking on the RFID aspect of my coop soon. Here's the app so far: I can't wait to report back on how it's going. Thanks so much for sharing your expertise! Best, ------------------------------ ...

Always have and share your point of view. Don't worry about being wrong - leadership will appreciate your contribution regardless because leaders so badly need people who care enough to take on the risk of being wrong and try. ------------------------------ ...

1 person likes this.
  • Profile Picture

RE: Quick Base Hauntings

We are currently working on a customer ticketing system to help track and manage customer requests (Status, changes, issue, ect..) It is estimated annually we get over half a million emails just from these request alone. This is managed by a team of 15 ...

1 person likes this.
  • Profile Picture

Thursday Evening Office Hours

Hi everybody--tonight we've got a bunch of Quick Basers hanging out at the Global HQ's Kegerator for some fun Office Hours. We've got guac, chips, beer, and our dedicated QBer's. Hope everyone is having a great week! ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

Empower 2019 Memory

Aside from all of the great networking and classes, the party was the best. ------------------------------ Brian Cameron ------------------------------

3 people like this.

Polls

Latest Articles