Pipelines Customer Network Qrew

Quickbase Discussions

View Only

Latest Discussions

• Hi all, Great meeting the other day, hearing everyone talking and on the chat, I'm hoping there are some real experts here as I'm having some trouble with the sharepoint channel in pipelines. I'm trying to create a new sharepoint list item when a record ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hi Pipelines Peeps! Our next Pipelines Customer Network Qrew Meeting is on Tuesday, October 24th @ 12pm EST . This meeting will be all about Bulk Upserts! ------------------------------ Caroline Stuart-Freas ------------------------------

• Hi Carlos, You can do this on various platforms such as OpenAI, Dialogflow, CodyAI, Berryapps, and others. Here are a few guidelines to consider. 1. Define Objectives and Use Cases: Determine the specific tasks or purposes you want the chatbot ...

2 people like this.
  • There's a regex filter, so you can use that instead of the " Find All Matches to a RegEx" step. This code should go in the field to store the text with the line breaks added: {% set ns = namespace(data=c.claim) -%} {% set myList = ns.data | regex('[^0-9]\d{1,4}\.\s', ...

1 person likes this.
  • This problem was solved. It was a limitation of the new Beta view. Went back to the old view and had no issues. Thanks, ------------------------------ Aidon Olligschlager | Flight Operations Technical Support Pentastar Aviation Waterford MI aolligschlager@pentastaraviation.com ...

• I had some technical difficulties attaching the YAML to the original post. It's attached to this response! ------------------------------ Caroline Stuart-Freas ------------------------------

• Hi Dwight thanks for your comments & questions! Here are my answers: For the beta, is there a way to switch between the current view and the beta view? This was asked in one of our meetings and Edi said that yes it was possible to do this! ...

• Thanks for your post Tammie! I'm tagging @Sean Boat-Moore so he can see your comment. Sean was the awesome presenter in our July meeting. Sean do you have any other tips or feedback to share about your experiences with the Outlook Channel? ------------------------------ ...

Polls

Announcements

• Welcome to the Pipelines Customer Network Qrew Group!

Hello!

Welcome to our new area of the Qrew Community devoted to our lively Pipelines Qrew.

This is where we will:

• Continue discussions outside of the meetings. Feel free to post questions & discussions here!
    • I will post announcements for the group
    • Post upcoming meetings & RSVP 
    • Quickbase folks will post blogs
    • We can use the image library to share YAMLs! This is something you all have requested in past meetings. 

I'm looking forward to keeping in touch with you all here. 

Caroline