Australia/New Zealand Qrew

Quickbase Discussions

View Only

Latest Discussions

• Hi Josh, I too have the same problem. I would have twice as many opportunities to use Quickbase if data could be hoted on local Australasian servers. I've seen it's possible with European servers, now I'm justing waiting for the Australasian servers. ...

• Hello Australia/New Zealand Qrew! If you were not at the meeting, I wanted to let you know that this was our very last Quickbase-led customer network Qrew today. We are transitioning the Australian/New Zealand network to be community-led instead. Josh ...

• Profile Picture

Kia ora koutou

Hi everyone, just like Josh, I've been an making everyday better with Quickbase for 7 years. I love coming out with solutions for everyone... whether that's for Beca, our clients, my mates with start-ups or the wider Quickbase community. ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

Introduction

Hi everyone, I'm Josh, and I'm excited to introduce myself to the Australian and New Zealand QuickBase community. With 7 years of experience with QuickBase, I'm here to share insights, offer support, and answer questions you may have about the platform. ...

• Thanks Esther and Tod for hosting a great first meeting! Excited to see the Aus/NZ community grow and to meet more members. ------------------------------ Josh Hamilton ------------------------------

• Hi Everyone! Drop a note below and tell us where you live in Australia or New Zealand! I personally have travelled to Melbourne and absolutely loved it! ------------------------------ Ben Simon bsimon@quickbase.com Do you have Feedback on how ...

Polls