Quick Base Discussions

Quick Base Discussions

Grow your skills. Share your wisdom.

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Discussions

In the last two weeks we threw wide the gates and Pipelines went live to all our of customers and we continued launching new channels that Pipelines can integrate with. Bringing together the power of low-code app development with the speed of our new ...

1 person likes this.

Mackenzie try this var text URL = URLRoot() & "db/" & Dbid () & "?act=API_EditRecord&rid=" & [Record ID#] & "&apptoken=APPTOKEN" & "&_fid_12=Yes"; "javascript:" & "$.get('" & $URL & "',function(){" & "location.reload(true);" " & "void(0);" ...

OK, right, you wanted month and I gave you years. I did not re-test this formula, but see if it works 'var date SD=[start date]; var date ED=[end date]; (Year($ED)-Year($SD)-1)*12 // start off with 12 times the number of fully completed years +If(Month($ED)>=Month($SD),12,0) ...

OK, maybe a new plan. How about setting up an Automation to fire when a child record Status is edited and a summary field lookup of the # of child records Approved is equal to a summary field lookup of the # of total child records. Or if you prefer, ...

Can you explain your use case? Are you adding a child record and want a Project # created automatically?​ Does the Child know the project # or is the Project # just the Record ID# of the Project.​​ ------------------------------ Mark Shnier (YQC) Quick ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Dealing with "Zero"

Posted in: Discussions

You will need to change your Client ID# to be a text field after considering the implications of where it is used. You may want to to make a duplicate of that field and then change the type to text, fix the ones that need the leading zeros, and then ...

I think I need the bigger picture of what you are trying to do here. A formula field is not allowed to be the Key field of a table, if that is your question. ------------------------------ Mark Shnier (YQC) Quick Base Solution Provider Your Quick Base ...

• Profile Picture

Exporting Attachments

Hello, Is there anyway to export a report/table with attachments? When I export a report with an attachments field type, it exports the file name. Is there anyway to export the report so that I can access the attachments from the export? ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Copy Master Detail API

No, but you can redirect to a report of records I created today, or records I created in the past 5 minutes. There will only be one record. Or else use the javascript wizard button which does land you on the newly created record automatically. ------------------------------ ...

No. The child records need to be saved before Quick Base can do summary calculations. ------------------------------ Mark Shnier (YQC) Quick Base Solution Provider Your Quick Base Coach http://QuickBaseCoach.com mark.shnier@gmail.com -------------- ...

Polls

Latest Articles