Quick Base Discussions

Quick Base Discussions

Grow your skills. Share your wisdom.

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Discussions

In the last two weeks we threw wide the gates and Pipelines went live to all our of customers and we continued launching new channels that Pipelines can integrate with. Bringing together the power of low-code app development with the speed of our new ...

1 person likes this.

Hi, Did you ever find a solution for this? I need to generate a new HMACSHA256 token each time I send a request. Thanks. ------------------------------ So Good ------------------------------

Hello everyone, I want to find Min Time and Max Time. Scenario for report- For each Supervisor there can be many Sales Reps(Like here in pic Supervisor A has Sales Reps X,Y,Z etc. under him). I have a Heures column( Time of Day ) in my table. I want ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Changing a filter on a page

Posted in: Discussions

After some fooling around I've discovered that once I change the year by creating a New T4 Wage (that's the table - T4 Wages), it will change that filter. It was a tricksy one, I've inherited this database and fumbled my way through any changes I've ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Defaulted checkbox

Ok, then you'll want to have a Form Rule on your Prospective form that changes the checkbox to checked if it is not. ------------------------------ Blake Harrison bharrison@datablender.io DataBlender - Quick Base Solution Provider Atlanta GA 404.800.1702 ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Summary Field Problems

Sara, I gather that both the parent and child table are connect Sync tables. The [Record ID#2] sound correct for the Key field of orders since it is a connected Sync Table. When you built the relationship to he also connected Hulls table, so you use ...

... I see you last comment, but was there a question in there? Did you try what I suggested? But I see that I had he source and destination reversed. var text Import = URLRoot() & "db/" & Dbid() & "?act=API_CopyMasterDetail" & "&relfids=65" // relationship ...

So i have the button on the dashboard, and here is the approval form that opens up - instead of it going to Unit SGL 179 1, I'd like them to pick which unit it goes to, and then that unit info (calc sheet) will populate on the form. ------------------------------ ...

You need to convert the numeric output to a text value. You would probably substitute your existing formula output for the [Date Field] as a variable in the formula below. Case(DayOfWeek([Date Field]), 0,"Sunday", 1,"Monday", 2,"Tuesday", ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Resize Charts on Form

Unfortunately there is no way using native Quick Base functionality to change the size of a Chart on a form. If you're adept at JS/HTML/CSS, it's possible you could create a code page where you could size the charts as appropriate. I don't know if they ...

Polls

Latest Articles