Quick Base Discussions

Quick Base Discussions

Grow your skills. Share your wisdom.

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Discussions

When I was a customer of Quick Base, one of the things I loved most was watching my colleagues' "light bulbs" go on, so to speak. That time when you're talking through a process with somebody, and you realize that the reason their process is so broken ...

11 people like this.
  • Profile Picture

Tips on Posting a Question

Posted in: Discussions

Our Discussions threads are a great place to collaborate with other problem-solvers on your questions. Below are some suggestions to help you get your Question noticed. Also find out about techniques to make sure your fellow problem-solvers have all the ...

5 people like this.

I have a table to table relationship there I can do conditional drop downs but it only allows for one choice. Example: When the Task Owner Title = "Electrician", the choices become the list of current electricians from the "Employees" table. But I ...

So is tdf_1 your field that you found through the method Everett described? The error your are getting is telling you the field you are trying to convert into a number is not a number(NaN). I wouldn't normally use so many alerts but if you want to know ...

Hi all, Apologies for the slightly confusing subject... I have two forms in my app - Certifications and Test Records. Within both, there are 4 checkboxes - Desktop, Mobile Web, Mobile App, and OTT, with the addition of Status within the Test Records ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Counting Days

Hans, Mark has some good ideas below. I'm responding in a different branch of this thread just to keep our suggestions straight for you. To accomplish what is mentioned in Example 2, you could create a library table called something like "Weeks" (or ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Excel

https://community.quickbase.com/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?MessageKey=a020f18a-c80f-4144-b266-8143c5d24309&CommunityKey=d860b0f8-6a48-487b-b346-44c47a19a804&tab=digestviewer Check this thread out and see the different solutions ...

Like Austin mentioned, it sounds like you need a lookup field on a relationship. On what table is the Supervisor ID? ------------------------------ Everett Patterson ------------------------------

RSVP here to save your spot at CloudBase Services first ever Bay Area Quick Base user group meet up! Drinks and snacks will be provided:) ------------------------------ China Parenteau ------------------------------

Yes, the link is a formula, so it can have an IF Statement in the formula to only show the formula for users in certain Roles or the user assigned to that record. for example URLRoot() & "up/" & [_DBID_PROJECTS] & "/a/r" & [Related project] & "/e30/v0" ...

Polls

Announcements

Latest Articles