Quick Base Discussions

Quick Base Discussions

Grow your skills. Share your wisdom.

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Discussions

In the last two weeks we threw wide the gates and Pipelines went live to all our of customers and we continued launching new channels that Pipelines can integrate with. Bringing together the power of low-code app development with the speed of our new ...

1 person likes this.

Hello again, New Table Report users! I'm back with my monthly update to let you know what goodies you can look forward to on Sunday. One disclaimer before I dive in. To reiterate, this feature is still in an Early Access (aka Beta) phase which means ...

2 people like this.
  • Profile Picture

Updates on our RESTful APIs

Posted in: Discussions

Fine print: this post discusses Quick Base features and functions that are currently in development. Quick Base has no obligation to deliver these features and they may be unstable. If you are not yet involved in our beta program for the RESTful APIs ...

1 person likes this.
  • Profile Picture

Tips on Posting a Question

Our Discussions threads are a great place to collaborate with other problem-solvers on your questions. Below are some suggestions to help you get your Question noticed. Also find out about techniques to make sure your fellow problem-solvers have all the ...

6 people like this.

This information is in a reply to another thread, but I wanted to start a new one with a specific subject and hashtags. There is an old thread that has some code that you can put into a formula rich text field that will increase the font size for all ...

Maybe I didnt explain myself correctly. I am creating a record where I have a dropdown with a bunch of existing elements. At the end of the dropdown the "create new" button allows me to create a new element for the dropdown and then adding it to the list ...

Can you post the formula that you say currently works after saving? ------------------------------ Mark Shnier (YQC) Quick Base Solution Provider Your Quick Base Coach http://QuickBaseCoach.com mark.shnier@gmail.com ------------------------------

A solution has been posted here: link ------------------------------ Adam Keever ------------------------------

For additional styling options see this link: link ------------------------------ Adam Keever ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Larger Font on Chart Report

@Michelle Chapman , there is an old thread that has some code that you can put into a formula rich text field that will accomplish this. Here is the link to the original thread: link This solution was crafted by @_anom Diebolt) . I found that it ...

1 person likes this.

Polls

Announcements

Latest Articles

Upcoming Events List