Quickbase Discussions

Quickbase Discussions

Grow your skills. Share your wisdom.

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Discussions

Interesting. That definitely does not work for me lol. I can click on each pipeline and see the ID on the right which is more helpful than actually opening the pipeline. But that is interesting that you can search the id? ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Loading Time - New Reports

Posted in: Discussions

Used 3 of my votes on your user voice! ------------------------------ Mike Tamoush ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: "New Style"

Completely agree. I have tried and tried but it doesn't load, too slow, bugs when going into grid edit mode (it removes any sorting). Not good at all. Between this and phasing out automations, they are really driving me nuts. I want to start looking ...

• Profile Picture

Another mobile bug??

Apparently I am very good at finding bugs. I need to contact customer support, but does anyone know if this is a bug, or I am missing something obvious? I have 4 report links on a form, each hidden with different dynamic rules. It appears, that on mobile, ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Automations being phased out?!

Ivan - I have 77 Automations in one of my apps......and many with T2T imports. I am in a lot of trouble.....I am with you on this. This will cost me a month of work. ------------------------------ Mike Tamoush ------------------------------

It may be that you need to use step E (or another step). In that case it would be {{ (e | count) / 20 }}. ... it's a little hard to tell from the image. Basically, {{ e | count }} will give you the number of records returned in a search (assuming ...

Great stuff. Thx for posting. ------------------------------ Mark Shnier (YQC) Quick Base Solution Provider Your Quick Base Coach http://QuickBaseCoach.com mark.shnier@gmail.com ------------------------------

I suggest using color-coding on the report using a formula. This would be your formula: If(not isnull([Appointment Scheduled]),"green", [Appointment Needed By]<Today() and isnull([Appointment Scheduled]),"red", [Appointment Needed By]<=(Today()+days(7)) ...

Hi Stephen, Right now there isn't a built in call for Pipelines to pull up a T2T import and run it, you can use a method where you set up your Pipeline triggers and then use the Webhook channel to trigger your Pipeline (Mark Shnier actually dropped an ...

I have some big problems. I need to hide native buttons on mobile, as well as other QB features, and I don't know how to do it without IOL. This is what we all used it for. My issue is I have an EOTI role that needs to save using my custom buttons, ...

Polls

Latest Articles