Quickbase Discussions

Quickbase Discussions

Grow your skills. Share your wisdom.

View Only

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Discussions

Hi all! We have a timeline report designed using the new style with color customization and all. We think the new timeline report style is a big improvement on the old one. We'd like to print the whole report to PDF so we can share it with a client, ...

Hi Is it possible to use field names on the RestAPIs, similar to the XML option? https://developer.quickbase.com/operation/upsert For the xml option you are able to use field names as follows: > Field names are nearly identical to field labels; ...

Hi Mark, Thank you! I appreciate your time and confirmation, and the suggestion is great. I will do that. Take care, Jen ------------------------------ Jennifer Juhasz ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Basic formula query issues

Posted in: Discussions

Thanks! Yes I agree, I have all her pages bookmarked and they are wonderful. I actually copy/pasted my formula directly off her tutorials, which is why I was so confused that this very simple task was not working. However, I updated my original post, ...

Thank you. I think I knew that, but the ole brain doesn't hold on to things like it used to! ------------------------------ BuildPro ------------------------------

Hi, Would anyone here know how to get the address subfield values when accessing data returned from the api? All I can access is the address field, but I need to get the city, state and zip separately. Thanks, QB ------------------------------ SPS ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Save and Keep Working button

Posted in: Discussions

Can you post your button code? And are you trying on desktop or mobile? ------------------------------ Mike Tamoush ------------------------------

"javascript:void(window.open('" & URLRoot() &"tools/copyParentChildren.html?dbid=" & Dbid() & "&recurse=1" & "&dest=new" & "&namefid=16" & "&rid=" & [Task ID#] & "','copyRecursive','top=240,left=320,width=400,height=150,location=no,menubar=no,toolbar=no'))" ...

No problem, Make a table with one record in it and use various fields which will calculate the words for the previous month and the next month based on today's date. Then make a couple of reports that just have those respective single fields on ...

If you want to throw the user into grid edit and return the user to Deal On save, you can try this as a formula URL button on the deal. URLRoot() & "db/" & [_DBID_table-Name_of parking_spots] & "?a=q&qid=99" & "&dlta=mog&navBack=true"; // change the ...

Polls

Latest Articles

Upcoming Events List