Quickbase Discussions

Quickbase Discussions

View Only

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

Hide Import/Export for EOTI

Posted in: Discussions

Nevermind, I found it. I had been looking right at, just moved past it too quick. For future users - Manage Roles\User Interface. Right in the middle of the table. "Hide Import/Export Links" I feel like I am missing something very obvious. I ...

• Posted in: Discussions

There is not a built in function for this, but some of us have formulas squirreled away to do our own validation. try this one var text email = Trim([My Email Field]); // you will need to decide what to do about leading and trailing spaces. This ...

Thanks Mark I'll give it a shot! ------------------------------ Sam Cole ------------------------------

Another option would be to make a Legacy Type form with the fields on the form corresponding to grid edit columns. Then in Forms Usage set that form to be used for Grid edit or at least for Grid edit on that report. Then you can set a repot on that ...

Pipelines is hard to decipher in how it maps sometimes but you might have to go a level deeper into what looks like is the 'raw_record' to actually get the elements. I'm not 100% sure since the view isn't always consistent - but may in the input for Call ...

The event body should be able to accept HTML in which case you could add something like this: <a href="https://yourcompany.quickbase.com/db/tasktableid?a=dr&rid={{a.id}}">Link to Task</a> you'll need to replace the "yourcompany" with your realm name ...

If it's possible there was ever another form you can add one and then check the settings for grid edit that appear in the two dropdown menus once you have more than one form. These settings persist even when the additional form(s) have been deleted ...

Awesome, that worked. It's so weird, I must have been at it too long because prior to trying to loop everything I had both the access id and access name fields populating. Then for the life of me I couldn't get it to work pre-looping. Probably a silly ...

• Profile Picture

Cross-app relationships

Do cross-application relationships break if you transfer an app? I have connected tables grabbing data from another app, I was told I can create a data connection sync, but does it turn into a regular table during the transfer or is it easy as plugging ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Issues with Saving?

It definitely sounds like user error to me. ------------------------------ Blake Harrison bharrison@datablender.io / ------------------------------

Polls

Latest Articles