Quickbase Discussions

Quickbase Discussions

Grow your skills. Share your wisdom.

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Can I do this

Posted in: Discussions

The answer is yes, but it's beyond the scope of what can be done on this Community Forum to try to explain the setup of the app required to do this. Do you have a more specific question or can you describe your existing tabes and relationships? Or is ...

• Posted in: Discussions

Hello, I've built a pipeline with a handful of steps that appear to all be executing correctly, but when it gets to the last step, which is an API call, I'm getting the error: " Validation error: Remote API returned authentication error". When I go ...

@Rasika Bhosle Happy I could help you.​ ------------------------------ Justin Torrence Quickbase Expert, Jaybird Technologies jtorrence@jaybirdtechnologies.com https://www.jaybirdtechnologies.com/#community-post ------------------------------

Thank you! That worked. ------------------------------ Sandralee Oster ------------------------------

I think you'll have to describe the relationships between tables a little bit more in order to get a solid answer. You'll probably end up wanting to use the Report Link field type or the new Formula Queries feature. ------------------------------ ...

I don't believe it is possible. That dialog box has a static width of 300px. It can get pretty tall, but only so wide. ------------------------------ Justin Torrence Quickbase Expert, Jaybird Technologies jtorrence@jaybirdtechnologies.com https://www.jaybirdtechnologies.com/#community-post ...

I would imagine it would be helpful if you didn't want the page to interpret and render text as HTML. Let's say for instance you wanted to provide some HTML to the user that they could copy and paste elsewhere. If you wanted to do this with a rich text ...

Hi Mark, thank you for the help! I have finally made the filtering. Thanks again. ------------------------------ Alex Wong ------------------------------

I would keep it simple and just use a formula. I would have a status update field which can be updated manually and then a formula field, called [Status] IF(Today() > [ Campaign End Date], "Completed", [Status Update]) ------------------------------ ...

Here is an example of a button appearance. I actually think it's an example of wirk we did together! var text ButtonColor = Case([Customer Initials], "SM","red", "KB20","blue", "NVR","green", "PUL","#34A853", // light blue "TRU","#aa6e28"); ...

Polls

Latest Articles

Upcoming Events List