Quickbase Discussions

Quickbase Discussions

Grow your skills. Share your wisdom.

View Only

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Discussions

Mark , Brilliant KISS Solution ! ------------------------------ Prashant Maheshwari ------------------------------

Sorry, i meant that i would like https://XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.quickbase.com/db/XXXXXXXXX?a=dbpage&pageID=2&VARIABLE=C-72 instead...in case that makes more sense because i dont need the rid at all, just the formula-text field's value from that record. ...

• Profile Picture

Default User Search

Posted in: Discussions

Is there any way to find any user fields where I have a certain default user? I tried searching in the App Mgmt and it didnt work, unless maybe there is a trick to the syntax when looking for a default user? Essentially, someone is leaving the company ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Automated emails to and CC

Posted in: Discussions

Thank you, both. ------------------------------ V W ------------------------------

I am trying to display the last pay date for each month. The formula querya returns a list of the pay dates in that month, but I am stuck on how to find the highest date in the list. //FID 8 = pay date var text myquery= "{8.GTE.'"&[First of Month]&"'} ...

It will need to be done with Form Rules or a Pipeline. Maybe do both. Form Rules will only kick in if a record is being edited on a Form. ------------------------------ Mark Shnier (Your Quickbase Coach) mark.shnier@gmail.com --------------------- ...

You are right Mike, We are using this on Mobile without the app and disabled mobile view , The user does have to pinch in to zoom but it gets the job done for us. ------------------------------ Prashant Maheshwari ------------------------------

Only Quickbase Automations would action (once made active) in a COPY application instead of an original instance. Webhooks are programmed to which app/table ID they update; so those have to be "fixed" in a copy application to point to the correct ...

Hello, I'm working on an application that users must use to review and approve transactions on a weekly basis. All data for each locations weekly approval is captured on an exact form. We want to save all of these exact forms for compliance purposes, ...

DOUG !!! MY BIG FAT THANKS TO YOU !!! You've helped me cut down my jinja query from 30 lines to few handful . THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! adding you to friend list for PM , please accept ------------------------------ Prashant Maheshwari ---------- ...

Polls

Latest Articles