Quickbase Discussions

Quickbase Discussions

Grow your skills. Share your wisdom.

View Only

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Discussions

I am going to close this thread. A link was sent to the employee to reset their password. And the status was closed. I didn't hear if this worked, but the trouble ticket for now is closed. ------------------------------ Bob T. ---------------------- ...

Thanks Mark, I am trying to use the query result to filter a report so the pipeline approach will not work. For the same reason, I don't think the Max record id will help. I do have a multi-text list of values from a query, but I don't know how to get ...

Why not just make a report of Clients filtered by if they have Products (ie where the have child records). Then the report will tell you how many clients there are. It can be either a summary report or a table report. ------------------------------ ...

So "IOL" is long dead so nevermind that. But can we dumb this down a bit. Why not just make a simple native Report Link field. ------------------------------ Mark Shnier (Your Quickbase Coach) mark.shnier@gmail.com ------------------------------

@Fraidy Jacoby I know it's hard to prove a negative but I'm pretty sure it's not possible to do what you're asking. Quickbase can do quite a large number of successive actions in a URL button but that assumes that at each step in the action you're running ...

My apologies for typing without thinking. In the App where I built the Pipeline I did use Text fields I tested this on multiple records. If [Touch] is null and either [OneCharacter] or [TwoCharacter] has the value of "May", then the [Touch] field ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Table to Table import

Posted in: Discussions

Thank you, I will reach out to QuickBase Support. ------------------------------ Shane Miller ------------------------------

Ill try it....I sure hope you are right!!! ------------------------------ Mike Tamoush ------------------------------

I can answer, but are you aware that you can simply do a lookup field from the parent down to the child? Or do you need the fields to be editable on the child. Also are you adding children manually with an Add Record button? Or do you also need Grid ...

sent DM to Matt. If we make a video, will post it here. ------------------------------ Jim Harrison transparency = knowledge + understanding : The Scrum Dudes ------------------------------

Polls

Latest Articles