Quick Base Discussions

Quick Base Discussions

Grow your skills. Share your wisdom.

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Discussions

When I was a customer of Quick Base, one of the things I loved most was watching my colleagues' "light bulbs" go on, so to speak. That time when you're talking through a process with somebody, and you realize that the reason their process is so broken ...

11 people like this.
  • Profile Picture

Tips on Posting a Question

Posted in: Discussions

Our Discussions threads are a great place to collaborate with other problem-solvers on your questions. Below are some suggestions to help you get your Question noticed. Also find out about techniques to make sure your fellow problem-solvers have all the ...

5 people like this.

I want my users to be able to delete records from a certain table, but only in certain situations. Since they only ever view the records from a specific table, and there's no way to set up custom delete permissions, I thought that a way to do this might ...

Hi all, I know this is probably a very basic question, but my apologies as I am still on the low end of the learning curve. I have two apps. The Survey app is a series of surveys that I want partners at my locations to fill out. The Location app holds ...

In one of our apps, we receive calls from customer(s) who need some kind of service which could be anything from equipment to pick up service where we act as the broker. What we would like is the ability upon entering the customer location (Postal Code ...

• Profile Picture

RE: URL button code

Check this video from Kirk Trachy out: Pop up messages ------------------------------ Adam Keever ------------------------------

That worked perfectly. Thanks Mark! ------Original Message------ OK, so all you need to do is to create a table of Locations and set the Key field to be the location name.. The go to that multiple choice field properties and copy the choices onto ...

No worries Joshua. Glad to help. ------------------------------ Adam Keever ------------------------------

Thanks for sharing. ------------------------------ Adam Keever ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Hover Over Text Field

I agree. I removed the List function including the Part functions and got the same result as with them included. ------------------------------ Adam Keever ------------------------------

Polls

Announcements

Latest Articles