Quickbase Discussions

Quickbase Discussions

Grow your skills. Share your wisdom.

View Only

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Discussions

Not tested but try this var text reportAddress = "bdsdmyt7n?a=q&qid=544"; var text bgcolor = "#26945d"; var text txtcolor = "white"; var text word = "Go To Assigned Finisher Report "; var text url = "bdsdmyt7n?a=q&qid=544"; var text style ...

Thanks Jeff, This will help me talk to developer ------------------------------ Prashant Maheshwari ------------------------------

@Mrunali Kadam Try this as a formula Multi-Select field type Split(List(";", If([Create or Delete a Product], "Create or Delete a Product"), If([Provision a Data Store], "Provision a Data Store"))) ​You will be able to use this field as a Dynamic Filter. ...

1 person likes this.

Could you elaborate on Jinja Random function ? ------------------------------ Prashant Maheshwari ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Jinja Help Needed

Posted in: Discussions

I am getting data from an external source via a webhook and pipeline. The business owner of this part of the app wants separate Date and Time fields rather than a Date/Time field. The external data is coming in as a timestamp. I'm looking for a Jinja ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Multi-select Text

Posted in: Discussions

Are you building a Product Configurator? This is a potential customer building the specification for a machine that you will sell? The back end architecture gets complicated but if you want it to be easy on the End User, you need a table system and ...

Thanks. Did that. No reply or response Get Outlook for iOS

Great! That's what I was hoping happened to them. I was worried they might still floating around somewhere inaccessible. Thanks! ------------------------------ Kim G ------------------------------

No there is not. You could make some kind of dummy field which is a formula mirror of another field. Then the real field name would be hidden. ------------------------------ Mark Shnier (YQC) mark.shnier@gmail.com ------------------------------

Hey Carole - Did you ever get a solution to this question? I'm looking for something extremely similar myself! ------------------------------ Alan Tibor ------------------------------

Polls

Latest Articles

Upcoming Events List