Home

• Empower 2020 went Virtual! Don’t worry, you can still access over 40 hours of breakout sessions on demand. This FAQ will help you to navigate everything Virtual Empower has to offer . FAQ Q: How do I register? ... Read Post

3 people like this.

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Discussions

You can also use the nz ( ) function to treat nulls as zero, but it's better not to have nulls when you really mean zero. ------------------------------ Mark Shnier (YQC) Quick Base Solution Provider Your Quick Base Coach http://QuickBaseCoach.com mark.shnier@gmail.com ...

Okay so I am making some progress. If I just write this as a FORMULA URL: URLRoot() &"db/"&[_DBID_TARGET_TABLE_ALIAS]& "?a=er&rid="&[PARENT - Related GRANDPARENT] It works. Next steps: 1:this to work in a custom button 2: save the record on clicking ...

• Profile Picture

Quickbase and HL7 Standards

Posted in: Discussions

Hi, I am the owner of a large healthcare organization and have been using quickbase for close to a year; it has changed the way I do business which has been amazing, however I am attempting to automate a portion of my business that deals sending data ...

If you make a table for logging edits to another table or field when the status changes for related records then you could have logic on there to tell you if a record has ever been in the status of Rejected. This is an older post that talks about how ...

I have two app, one called "QA" with a tabled called "QA Management" and another app called "Support" with a table called "Support Tickets". I created a relationship between the two apps so that way from the support ticket, i can add a new quality control ...

No problem. Create a formula check field on the parent record called [Parent Exists?] with a formula of true Then look that up down to the child record. The effect of this will be that if there is no parent record then they look up value of[Parent ...

1 person likes this.

What's New

• Want to Join the Conversation?

In June we launched our Public Slack channel at Empower and we are happy to say it is here to stay. Looking to chat and network with other builders right in Slack? Join the Quick Base Community Slack and say hi!

Latest Articles

• What is Application Change Management? Application change management includes a set of processes specific to designing and making changes in a Quick Base application. An application management strategy ...

• Where do you start?!? Have no fear, the Quick Base team is here for you. We’re working hard to get you the resources you need to get started with Pipelines. Read on for all the places you can currently ...

• Streamline your procurement process using the Formstack Documents channel Formstack Documents enables anyone to easily create smart documents, upload important data, and streamline the paperwork ...

Most Active Members