Home

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Discussions

I now just understand what Jin was saying. so we would need to do like this "|" & PadLeft([my field], 10, " ") then strip out the pipe | using a tool. ------------------------------ Mark Shnier (YQC) mark.shnier@gmail.com ----------------- ...

Try this "CLEAR" just like that in Quotes. I never tried it myself but my cheat notes said that's the way to do it. Please post back and confirm that it worked for you. ------------------------------ Mark Shnier (YQC) mark.shnier@gmail.com ...

I am using a Pipeline to take a value when a record is created in table A, search for a related record in table B, and insert a record with the values in table C regardless of whether the related record is found in table B . I do not have the related ...

• Profile Picture

Status of Status page

Posted in: Discussions

Current status Performance issues Current status in effect for 1 days, 1 hours, 56 minutes, and 7 seconds. The Quickbase Status page says there are performance issues for the last 24 hours and no update. Does anyone have ideas ...

Thank you so much Mark! This worked perfect. ------------------------------ Checho Najera ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: IF Formula Assistance

Posted in: Discussions

Because the Target Date field was originally just a date field and it's being used in other areas, I didn't want to change it to an formula field. So I created Targ Date as a formula field. I then created a dynamic rule to pull the date from the Targ ...

What's New

• Unlocking Data in On Premises Systems with Pipelines

Join us Sept 28th to discover how On-Premises Connectivity Pipelines can directly connect the data in your locally managed SQL databases, endpoints, and applications with the QB apps and other Cloud Services that help you get work done.

Latest Articles

• Creating Data Change Logs using Pipelines Are you an app builder who needs to keep track of how your data is changing over time? You can do this by creating your own data change logs using Pipelines. ...

• Upcoming Changes to Quickbase feedback This October, Quickbase will be changing the system we use to collect feedback for the Quickbase platform from our customers. Our new feedback platform ...

• Give Your Apps a Tune-Up using the Performance Optimizer We are proud to announce the availability of our new Performance Optimizer. This is a tool which you can run to scan a Quickbase app for performance ...

Most Active Members