Home

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Discussions

There is a way to do this but it would take an hour or two have set up work to get this done and the scope of the answer is beyond what can be answered on this forum. I did something similar for a client where users are entering location updates ...

That formula needs to be a formula lost user type, not a user field type. Can you tell me if that fixes the problem or if nit what the error or problem is? ------------------------------ Mark Shnier (Your Quickbase Coach) mark.shnier@gmail.com ---- ...

Thanks for the quick response, I will try it tomorrow at work. Lori

NM found it lol ------------------------------ Ali Mohsenian ------------------------------

Robin , I would love to get an insight/showcase into code pages you've built . (I can barely find any examples on forums) . Let me know we can hop on zoom prashant @ krishnabeads dot com ​ ------------------------------ Prashant Maheshwari - ...

Thx, worked perfectly. ------------------------------ Mark Shnier (Your Quickbase Coach) mark.shnier@gmail.com ------------------------------

What's New

• Approachable Connections Webinar - December 8th

Quickbase connectors unlock greater insight without spending your valuable time tracking down and compiling data from disconnected systems. In this webinar, see how we empower business teams to close the information gaps in complex projects with the power of our connectors.

Latest Articles

• In this series, I meet with former Quickbase customers, discussing their experience with the Platform, solutions they created, and what they are up to now at Quickbase. Check out my chat with Christine ...

• Increased Visibility of Pipelines for App & Realm Admins If you’re wishing it were easier to see if someone else has built pipelines that are interacting with your Quickbase App, or simply wanting to ...

• Keeping Your Apps Running Smoothly As They Grow Quickbase helps companies to see, connect, and control their most complex projects. Innovative business users are creating Quickbase applications fit ...

Most Active Members