Forum Discussion

EvanMartinez
Quickbase Staff
5 years ago

Operations Panel and Networking: Agility and Business Continuity through Disruption

Welcome to the Operations Panel and Networking community thread. This page was created so you can get to know your fellow Operations experts and discuss the challenges and disruptions you are facing and how you are addressing them utilizing a combination of your skills and Quick Base. 

Tell us a bit more about your own experiences in Operations (there are a few example questions below or you can feel free to talk about what is bringing you to the Operations Panel):

• What is your number one operational challenge today?
  • How do you approach disruption?

Also we would love to know a bit more about you, the Roundtable can be a great way to network and get to know other builders in your space (some example questions below):

• What is your go-to coffee or tea? If you don't like either what is your alternative? 
  • What is a song/album that you use to help you get pumped up or focused when taking on a new project?

Interested in other ways you can connect with your fellow Quick Base builders, share your feedback with us, get rewards and Quick Base Swag and open up opportunities to share your own experiences and speak about your work? You can join our Heroes Program right here!
------------------------------
Evan Martinez
Community Marketing Manager
Quick Base

3 Replies

• Hello everyone,

My name is Greg Hachenburg, and I'll be running this panel and networking session. I look forward to seeing everyone how joins us!

Evan, thank you for kicking this off with a few questions. In addition to those, I'd like to ask those who are planning on attending - Is there something in particular you'd like us to discuss?

See you all at the session.

Best,
    Greg

Greg Hachenburg
      BobSalaj
      Qrew Member
      Hello Everyone. I am excited to participate in this year's networking session and look forward to sharing some thoughts around QuickBase and Operations. We have slides to share, however i would like to encourage everyone to come with any tough question that you would like to pose, and lets really dig in to some tough and challenging perspectives, that we may otherwise shy away from. Looking forward to making our time here valuable!! Reach out any time. Thanks Bob

Bob Salaj
        BobSalaj
        Qrew Member
        ps - my goto is either Dunkin Regular or Starbucks Blonde Roast. And i have about 5 cups a day

Bob Salaj