Forum Discussion

EstherLaVielle
Qrew Cadet
7 months ago

Hello from your New Healthcare Network Admin! Plus + Update on next Network Meeting

Hello, Healthcare Network Qrew!

I'm Esther LaVielle and I'm your new Customer Network Qrew Administrator for the Healthcare group! I'll be taking over Jenn Richardson's role as she transitions to a new position here at Quickbase. It's great to meet everyone!

Currently, I am putting together the agenda for our next meeting, and wanted to ask folks about availability as we start going into the holidays. It's a busy time of the year and wanted to be mindful of everyone's schedule.

Please open the poll to vote on the following question:

Are you available to join the Healthcare Customer Network meeting on Wednesday November 22nd at 1pm EST?

(View/vote in browser)

If there's a better time to schedule the meeting, let me know and I'll be happy to consider it. It will be our last meeting of 2023. We have a speaker lined up and I want to make sure that we have good attendance and a great time engaging with each other.

Thank you for participating in the poll and I look forward to reviewing your feedback. If you have other questions or comments, please reach out and let me know. Thank you and have a great day.

- Esther

------------------------------
Esther LaVielle
------------------------------
No RepliesBe the first to reply