Forum Discussion

MichaelTamoush
Qrew Captain
3 years ago

Not all options are showing in related field

I have a related field with a conditional rule and a report filter.

When i go to select, it will say '98 Matches Found' with a list for me to scroll through. That's perfect.

If I change my report filter and have more options, it will say something like 'Showing First 101 of 120 Choices' . That's fine too, scroll to the bottom and there is a 'browse selections' simply click on that and....nothing. Nothing shows up. So there is no way for me to see those last 19 choices.

Any idea what can cause this?

------------------------------
Michael Tamoush

2 Replies

• Maybe after 100+ choices they figure that you should enter a character or two to limit the search ....

Mark Shnier (YQC)
    mark.shnier@gmail.com
      MichaelTamoush
      Qrew Captain
      No, I think I explained wrong.

Typically (in other areas of my apps) when I click the 'Browse' it shows all choices. So if I have 500 possibilities, it shows the first 100 in the drop down, but you can search or click browse to see the remaining 400 options.

In one of my tables, in a specific relationship, if I have 500 possibilities, there is no way to see anything but the first 100. If I search, nothing comes up. If I click browse, literally nothing comes up, just a blank screen that says no selections exist.

I can't figure out what is different about this specific one than every other time I do this.

Update: Actually if I SEARCH by typing in what I want I can find it, if I click 'Browse' I simply get an empty list.

Michael Tamoush