Forum Discussion

AlexBennett3
Qrew Trainee
4 years ago

Calendar Report Questions

Hey Everyone,

I made a Calendar report on a previous table to display on my current table. I'm wondering if there is a way to "remove" days from being displayed? For example I don't want Saturdays and Sundays to be included in the Calendar report for duration being shown. And One of these departments also works 4 - 10's so I'd like them not to display on Fridays as well. Is this possible to do with Calendar reports?

I've also noticed when Adding a duration to a date field, the only way I've found to get an accurate finish date is to (-1) in my Formula since QuickBase doesn't include the start date in the # of days duration, is there a work around to this? Or is the best option to just -1 on all the formulas?

I'm also wanting to find out any tips on styling, I have 2 reports being displayed, a Timeline on top of a Calendar report. How can I make these larger on screen? Wider? Center on screen instead of everything always being shoved to the left? ​I've heard maybe wrapping in an iframe? Not sure how to do that though.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks!

------------------------------
Alex Bennett

6 Replies

• Forgot to attach an image of the current Calendar!

Alex Bennett
  • I don't think there is a way to suppress weekends or Fridays.
    Yes, you need to subtract 1.
    Can you post a screen shot for your #3 Styling question.​

Mark Shnier (YQC)
    Quick Base Solution Provider
    Your Quick Base Coach
    http://QuickBaseCoach.com
    mark.shnier@gmail.com
      AlexBennett3
      Qrew Trainee

Sorry I'm currently on a laptop so that's the best I can show, but notice how they are on the left side of the screen, and I'd like to increase the width to be more full screen. 

Alex Bennett
        MarkShnier__You
        Qrew Champion
        There is not an easy answer.  If you really want to experiment, you can download Kirk Trachey's Magic Buttons app and see how he manages to embed a website in a form, including a embedding a Form in a form.  So you can probably include any embedded report on a form and it may end up larger.  Note sure it's worth your time to mess around with that though

Mark Shnier (YQC)
        Quick Base Solution Provider
        Your Quick Base Coach
        http://QuickBaseCoach.com
        mark.shnier@gmail.com