Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  i have created two user fields

Posted 03-07-2018 15:10
    i have created two user fields one employee one manager,when i click the manager or employee it is showing all the users list i want to show only role based users (in employee field show only employee role users same as manager) how to do this

• 2.  RE: i have created two user fields

Posted 03-07-2018 17:17
    Hi Sandeep,

If you would like a user field to use a custom list instead of the default list of users available to the entire application you would need to go into the field settings and under the User Field Settings header you would need to select -Custom user set-. This user set then needs to be customized on a user by user basis. There isn't currently an option to set the user field to automatically update by a role instead.

If you feel this would be a beneficial feature in Quick Base, I would encourage you to submit feedback regarding this via our Feedback Platform - UserVoice - Which can most easily be accessed from the My Apps page in Quick Base by clicking on the orange Feedback tab or at http://quickbase.uservoice.com .  This forum is used by our development team to explore customer suggestions for enhancements/changes to the platform. Many of the items that have been suggested by customers have already been incorporated into Quick Base and I would encourage you to participate as well.

• 3.  RE: i have created two user fields

Posted 03-08-2018 09:19
    Thanks Even,i have one more doubt,what is mean by this error.