Discussions

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

I am trying to register for my DC EMT certification. Having problems with the Application saving. And being able to find it again.

• 1.  I am trying to register for my DC EMT certification. Having problems with the Application saving. And being able to find it again.

Posted 07-22-2017 21:41
    I had almost completed my DC certification for EMT.  I had a problem with my scanner and had to reboot the computer.  So i saved the copy of my application to the server before leaving to reboot my computer.  After a reboot my scanner worked fine.  I went back to finish my application and found it had not saved.  So i went to start a new one and it gave me an error saying i was typing in duplicate information.  So my application is somewhere i guess but I can't access it.  How can this problem be resolved?

• 2.  RE: I am trying to register for my DC EMT certification. Having problems with the Application saving. And being able to find it again.

Posted 07-23-2017 19:22
    This looks like an application specific questions, It sounds like you might need to talk with whomever manages your application at your company. 

Its hard for any of us to know how to solve it without using that specific application.

Try using the search option at the top to find your info (or an advanced search).