Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  DO Save and Redirect on Mobile

Posted 07-01-2018 05:54
    Hi Everyone, "just must sound like repitition but I am sure someone in the QuickBase Community must have a solution to our problem....

I am posting this question as a last resort, as I have read everyones feedback regarding "Save and Redirect" on mobile, and that its not possible, and most people suggest the native QuickBase "Save" button.

My current findings are:
    1. We are currently utilising the "Native Save" button, which means the user needs to do another click to navigate back to the dashboard. (not the end of the world, but not Customer Centric)
    2. In most forums the suggestions to "Save and Redirect" works on desktop but not on mobile
    3. On the mobile devise you cant use a "Rich Text Button", but can only use "URL Button" (my findings)...

So is their someone out there that got this button to work on mobile???

• 2.  RE: DO Save and Redirect on Mobile

Posted 03-21-2019 16:48
    Were you able to find a solution? I am hoping to setup this functionality for mobile users.

• 3.  RE: DO Save and Redirect on Mobile

Posted 03-07-2021 13:42
    What happens in Mobile if you set the table's Advanced settings to "Save Parent automatically when a child is added", and then have a URL which takes the user to the Dashbaord?

------------------------------
    Mark Shnier (YQC)
    Quick Base Solution Provider
    Your Quick Base Coach
    http://QuickBaseCoach.com
    mark.shnier@gmail.com

• 4.  RE: DO Save and Redirect on Mobile

Posted 03-22-2019 06:37
    HI Kadee, not yet. I reverted back to native Quickbase

• 5.  RE: DO Save and Redirect on Mobile

Posted 03-07-2021 13:10
    Were you able to find a solution? this is an issue that I am having.

Data (Administrator)