Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  Exact Forms Sign In

Posted 06-26-2018 21:05
    I am trying to use the Exact Form template for the first time. I set up the document I then try to click save to quickbase and nothing happens...I clicked open from Quickbase and rec'd a sign in box I added my company's domain but it is not allowing me to sign on keeps saying tit doesn't recognize me log in information.

• 2.  RE: Exact Forms Sign In

Posted 06-27-2018 18:12
    Hi Adrinie,

When looking to sign in with an Exact Form one common issue users run into is when asked to input their Account's company domain which should be formatted as accountname.quickbase.com without the https. Another thing to keep in mind is if your Account makes use of SAML/Single Sign On that is not compatible with Exact Forms as the Exact Forms aren't able to call out to the Active Directory system your Company is using to verify a sign in, so  you would get a sign in failure issue. In that instance you would want to speak to your Account Admins about the possibility of getting a user created that is given an exception to the SAML/SSO policy of your Account to make Exact Forms available. Though some Account Admins will not want to do this for security purposes. If you still have issues after this then I would suggest contacting the Care team directly via a Support Case as they can then help troubleshoot your more specific issues. I hope this information is helpful. 

• 3.  RE: Exact Forms Sign In

Posted 06-28-2019 19:42
    I have the exact problem referenced above, but your response does not seem to apply.  When I try to open a form from Quickbase, the login appears and I am able to sign in and access existing forms.  But when trying to save a new form to Quickbase, the login never appears so I don't have the option of a failed login.  Why can I not save a new form to Quickbase when I can definitely access it through the word add-in successfully?

• 4.  RE: Exact Forms Sign In

Posted 06-28-2019 19:59
    As a comment on Exact Forms; you really cannot go wrong using the Juiced Technologies' Exact Forms Plus! add-on tool.  It gives you a far superior experience of outputting data from Quick Base into Doc or PDF format and has a great deal more functionality than the natively support exact forms feature.  For a very reasonable cost; this add-on is a go-to for me when needing outputs.  Customizing/changing the ExactForm template, and having multiple templates to operate for different needs is a great deal easier to manage than the native exact forms feature.

Just want to put this out there in case you were not aware of the add-on tool.
    juicedtechnologies.com

• 5.  RE: Exact Forms Sign In

Posted 07-02-2019 23:48
    thank you Laura for that reply!

If anyone here is curious, we have a do-it-yourself wizard where you can setup your own application to give Exact Forms Plus a try. No cost to give it a try.

Click the link below...
    I recommend viewing the video from this link first to ensure the best possible setup experience
    http://qbtools.helpdocsonline.com/exact-forms-plus-setup-diy

Keith